Koe Love

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
John M

Koe Love

Post by John M »

Ive posted this msg on the other board as well.
How good is this man? He has been an outstanding centre for years but is very underated IMO.He has the exact style and build as Renouf.Why Maurice didnt go all out to sign him before Hull ill never know.He would of been the ideal replacement for Steve.Some people say Ainscough was already in the bag but surely Koe Love would of been a much better choice.
Im not sure he quite has the skill or class of Renouf but he sure is the next best thing.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
Linzi

Koe-Love

Post by Linzi »

I think that Toa Koe-Love is a good player. Much better than Ainscough.
Bilko

re: Kohe-Love

Post by Bilko »

My Grandmas better than Ainscough! ;)

Seriously though, I agree, Kohe-Love would have been a much better buy than Ainscough.
AJ

correct

Post by AJ »

it has to be said why did we spend money on ainscough when kohe love was available once again i suppose it was down to maurice deciding ainscough was good enough for wigan, ahhh well only 18months at the most left of the tall one
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
Glynola

No good for me

Post by Glynola »

I'm not convinced myself.

He's got an eye for the try line, but his defence has never been good, I wouldn't have him over Hodgson to be honest.
Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!
John M

Not the best defender

Post by John M »

No Koe-Love is not the best defender but niether was Steve Renouf a few years ago.He was known to be a poor tackler and was a weak link in the Brisbane team.He worked on it so hard he became known for his head on crunching tackles that we saw at Wigan for the last two years.I think if Koe-Love could do the same he would end up one of the best centres in the world just as Renouf was.
I have to agree though Hodgeson is going to be big!
Monie is God!

hodgymad

hodgson is brill

Post by hodgymad »

i agree hodgy is going to be big!i mean he has improved soo much and he is coming on very well.i think i should start a hodson fan club!
John M

lol

Post by John M »

Hodgy fan club!!
He certainly has the ability to be the next Paul Newlove doesnt he? He has put loads of weight since last year and i think another year will see him as a GB centre.
Monie is God!

magsrads

hodgy fan club

Post by magsrads »

It already exists!! Barbara (from the other messageboard) and meself are already members!!

From the first time I saw David play in cherry and white I had a feeling he was going to be something special and every game he plays he gets better and better - its not just skill either he reads the game,thinks and reacts !!
( Just like my hero Mr Radlinski ;0) ) - it must be the ginger hair!!!
lovin this team

Talking of the Pearl

Post by lovin this team »

Where did he go man it took a long time for him to grow on me and now he has gone... If we do need to give these aussies a chance and a while to settle in why are we not keepin em for longer as soon as they are settled in and playing great poooof !!! dey is gone
Wigan thru and true... I really do love this team