rugby league live 2

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
eccywarrior

rugby league live 2

Post by eccywarrior »

i recently got this game 2 weeks ago and got to say this is without a doubt the best rugby game ever been out.
cant complain with both championship 1 and 2 teams are on and players names are real in both leagues which i was suprised at.
infact only glitch what is recognisable and frustrating is interceptions as there can be quite a few in a game.

if anyone is in doubt after rugby league 1 then dont as its a massive improvement.
my advice is go out and buy it and truse me you wont be dissapointed and if you are then you are on fussy person who will never accept the game on computers.
IN WANE WE TRUST
wiganwarriordave

Re: rugby league live 2

Post by wiganwarriordave »

I thought it was only out on 30th Nov? How've you managed to get hold of it?
Garry Riley

Post by Garry Riley »

Most online reviews for this game seem to be quite positive.Might be worth a purchase. Make a change from playing BattleFields.
Sound & Vision - TV Audio Video - Sales - Service
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

wiganwarriordav​e​ wrote:I thought it was only out on 30th Nov? How've you managed to get hold of it?
ordered it from jbhifi australia
IN WANE WE TRUST
Garry Riley

Post by Garry Riley »

Can't see Game stocking it, not mainstream enough.
mackie1981

Post by mackie1981 »

available to pre-order on amazon. orderd mine for the Xbox
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

Garry Riley wrote:Can't see Game stocking it, not mainstream enough.
game do sell it and if you been in wigan 1 past month you will see it plastered with rugby league live 2 posters and taking pre orders.
IN WANE WE TRUST
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

I work in Warrington and was chatting to the guys in game and they had made a space in the shop for a big push and were going to have posters in the windows, and when it all turns up is got Sam all over it.
they were gutted, I said they should think their selves lucky as it could have been Ben Westwood and that would give children nightmares
Garry Riley

Post by Garry Riley »

Im in Lancaster. Our game store nothing about it at all.
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

i pre-ordered mine from Amazon, it arrived this afternoon. Not had chance to have a play but I'll do a review once I've got to grips with it.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."