Hock to Parramatta?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Hock to Parramatta?

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Folau to RU, does that mean the Hock deal could be back on? May be the shoulder op will rule a move out.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Ron Doran

Post by Ron Doran »

Folau - Looks like he has signed for....

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/union ... 2atao.html
E.& O.E.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Shaun1967 wrote:
wall_of_voodoo wrote:
Shaun1967 wrote:Time for the rumours to reignite now Paramatta have a lot of money to burn again:
I call it clutching at straws :wink: I highlighted the more "important" words ie the descriptive ones that make this nothing but another rumour (but this time from Aus) in time for the EGM in a few days time
I see we agree then. :wink:
No! Because it quite clearly states 2014 being the year they intend to sign him. Rumours for this season are baseless as they couldn't get Folau under the cap in the first place. What are they going to do? Pay Hock nothing?

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Folau to RU, does that mean the Hock deal could be back on? May be the shoulder op will rule a move out.
Read the above. Once the EGM is over all this crap will end surrounding an over rated English forward. Jeez when you had your most successful spell recently he was suspended from the team.
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

wall_of_voodoo wrote:
Shaun1967 wrote:
wall_of_voodoo wrote: I call it clutching at straws :wink: I highlighted the more "important" words ie the descriptive ones that make this nothing but another rumour (but this time from Aus) in time for the EGM in a few days time
I see we agree then. :wink:
No! Because it quite clearly states 2014 being the year they intend to sign him. Rumours for this season are baseless as they couldn't get Folau under the cap in the first place. What are they going to do? Pay Hock nothing?
So let me get this right.
We both come on the Rumour Mill, I say rumours will start again, you print what you describe as "nothing but a rumour", give evidence to show that it is a rumour, yet we disagree?
You are Gareth Hock and I claim my £5.
:wink:
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Shaun1967 wrote:
wall_of_voodoo wrote:
Shaun1967 wrote: I see we agree then. :wink:
We both come on the Rumour Mill, I say rumours will start again, you print what you describe as "nothing but a rumour", give evidence to show that it is a rumour, yet we disagree?
If you can't sign someone for whatever reason, how can it remain a rumour?

I stated it WAS a rumour only from the Eels for their EGM and you continue with the ridiculous notion no matter how small, that this remains a rumour :roll: It ceased to be a rumour once it was confirmed the Eels didn't have enough finances left to either buy him or pay him. Do you need it explaining further then just continue and I will enlighten you more :sly:
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

wall_of_voodoo wrote:
Shaun1967 wrote:
wall_of_voodoo wrote: No! Because it quite clearly states 2014 being the year they intend to sign him. Rumours for this season are baseless as they couldn't get Folau under the cap in the first place. What are they going to do? Pay Hock nothing?
If you can't sign someone for whatever reason, how can it remain a rumour?

I stated it WAS a rumour only from the Eels for their EGM and you continue with the ridiculous notion no matter how small, that this remains a rumour :roll: It ceased to be a rumour once it was confirmed the Eels didn't have enough finances left to either buy him or pay him. Do you need it explaining further then just continue and I will enlighten you more :sly:
If you have have further information that can enlighten us more then I don't understand why you don't just come out with it. All you have have done so far is said that a rumour had come out of Paramatta which backs up my original post.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS