SACK SW NOW

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: SACK SW NOW

Post by cpwigan »

Whatever you think of Gaz Hock and yes he has done some silly things and one thing that was incredibly stupid. For the last few months and the nonsense he has had to deal with he is TOTALLY BLAMELESS and IMO has been screwed.

Ask yourselves this. Could anybody imagine Gaz Hock leaving the town of Wigan YET he was prepared to go to Aus and is still trying to free himself from the garbage coming his way via Wigan RLFC/off field matters.

Gaz Hock on this occasion is TOTALLY BLAMELESS but he is damned if he does, damned if he does not.

I will not say any more BUT Gaz Hock is the wronged party.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Edwards still knows more about RL!
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

because he catches bus from leigh everymorning and hes never late? oh right shaun put him 1st team
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Is it just me are is Wane already Tomkins baiting.Talking about replacing him already.Playing kids as in his words Sam will need replacing. Forgive me me but has me not just signed a long term contract.Just who is pulling Wane's strings.You can bet it is no one connected to Wigan RL.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:schofield on twitter says hock has gone to widnes and in his opinion it is due to a fall out with wane
Not gone yet, probably will have by this time tomorrow.
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

DaveO wrote: He still played for the team and wasn't sent out on loan because the coach didn't know how to deal with him.
In Hanley's day the club could afford to leave a player on the sidelines to prove a point. These days a huge chunk of salary cap is taken for no return to the club.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Like I have said before, if we got the best Australian coach in the world, we would still have the same people moaning that he was not good enough.

And also like I have said before, how many are the same people who leave the DW before the end of a game, if we are losing.

I supposed for some, it makes a change from moaning about bins not being collected or roads gritted on other local website's.

Roll on the season and then we will have something proper to discuss!
markill

Post by markill »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Like I have said before, if we got the best Australian coach in the world, we would still have the same people moaning that he was not good enough.

And also like I have said before, how many are the same people who leave the DW before the end of a game, if we are losing.

I supposed for some, it makes a change from moaning about bins not being collected or roads gritted on other local website's.

Roll on the season and then we will have something proper to discuss!
No offence intended at all but it does sound like this is something proper to discuss. The club we support for a lot of people isn't just 13/17 men on a field, it's a badge that we ourselves take pride in. If that is being fundamentally undermined as suggested then we should take it seriously. If what is going on isn't just one person making one or two mistakes that are bad but they then show contrition and progress then maybe it isn't a big deal, but for CP to have the bee in his bonnet he does it might just be more serious.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

We can have the best Aussie coach in the world but only one thing matters with Wigan RL: Trophies. No trophies = failure, as simple as that
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame