wigan and there stupid releasing

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Lockers15

wigan and there stupid releasing

Post by Lockers15 »

why do wigan keep the worst players and get rid of the best?
like brsicoe- fantastic season at wigan and released im sure there was others on a higher pay check than him who are worse and stayed
robinson- phenomenal player didn't want to leave wigan
maybe radz- WHAT??? the man who at this moment in time is holding the team together
maybe carney- gets the crowd motivated and a world class player! why get rid?
mrs_carney

Re: wigan and there stupid rel...

Post by mrs_carney »

Briscoe was out of contract and it was easier to realease him than let another player under contract go, we needed to get rid of somebody because of the salary cap. Robinson caused too much trouble in the wigan camp with faz, who are they more likely to want faz or robinson? It's up to rads whether he wants to go to union, if he does his heart isnt in league, no point in keeping him, same for carney WANTS to go to aus, heart wont be in it if wigan force him to stay.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
WiganWarrior

Re: wigan and there stupid...

Post by WiganWarrior »

Carney should go he's not effective as he should be and injury prone. He should be the most feared winger in the league but he's just not
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Mrs Carney, I know you think I pick on BC but he was useless in the first 15 matches of 2003, then an absolute purple patch for a dozen matches and then injured more or less for the next 50 matches and a waste of space when he is on the field, get rid.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

"their" :wink:
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

:lol:

Don't start me, I had the cringe factor when I first read the thread but was too angry to be thinking about English at the time.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!