Maurice Lindsay

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wizard_Millward

Re: Maurice Lindsay

Post by Wizard_Millward »

Looks like.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

One disagreement there and it's in the bottom of BlindSides name, not all loyal fans are able to follow the team away from home each week. I can go to every match unless it's in Yorkshire on a Saturday night, that doesn't make me any less loyal.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Maurice Lindsay doesn't understand modern rugby league at all look at the people we signed:

Dennis Moran
Danny Orr

Both Great support players but with no one to support because we haven't got a half back putting player through gaps.

Davico
Seu Seu

Players with big reputations but complete a waste of money.

I always say "Good Players don't make a good team" and i'm sticking with that, only the right players will make a good team.
Wizard_Millward

Post by Wizard_Millward »

Why do people insist on blaming Mo for the Davico thing? When we signed him he had been declared fit and past his medical, how could he know what was going to happen?
jodie clark

Post by jodie clark »

i blame lindsay
we could have had some of the best players going insted we took davico
never played for us apart from 2 minuites of a friendly
moran he can have his off days
vaealiki he is hardly what you would call great
seu seu total and utter rubbish
godwin quite good but can have his off days aswel i think the best signing of last season was wagga.
danny orr what can you say pathetic
always look on the bright side of life :D

what ever happens stick together !!!

simply the best,better than all the rest !!

!!! WE ARE THE WARRIORS !!!

R.I.P Mike Gregory A True legend xxxx
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

I think the board as a whole with Maurice in the fore are to blame. I am sure if we didnt have the injuries we wouldnt be in this situation but on the flip side we wouldnt be in the grand final either. This is a club that expects even if there was no salary cap at the moment we wouldnt be able to recruit the likes of sonny bill, matty johns because of the diminished status of the club. I have a feeling we will fall into the same trap of a big money signing who will flop instead of a balance of good young players for rebuilding. Lets look at spending what money we for gods sake must have avaliable on young talent, there is some out there.