New Signing.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
markill

Re: New Signing.

Post by markill »

butt monkey wrote:
29wes28 wrote:
ancientnloyal wrote:I have heard it's Latu
Again?!?

Thought you made it up last time???
I agree.

I think if A&L's sole purpose is to derail every thread then his position as mod must be reconsidered as it is more than highly irresponsible. It brings the entire forum into disrepute this cannot be simply described as "high jinx" it is stupidity at its worst
An overreaction, but he did lock a thread after the flack from people who didn't enjoy his joke the first time round so maybe unwise to make the same joke again.

Anyway, I'm not sure why we feel it's our duty to help out Wales RL but if Powell did come to league it would be a boost in interest levels for them ahead of the world cup.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

Bore off AncientnLoyal. So far all you've done is take the p##s or contributed doom n gloom.

Sad
warrior1989

Post by warrior1989 »

I've heard we av signed chuck Norris.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

:D
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

markill wrote:
butt monkey wrote:
29wes28 wrote: Again?!?

Thought you made it up last time???
I agree.

I think if A&L's sole purpose is to derail every thread then his position as mod must be reconsidered as it is more than highly irresponsible. It brings the entire forum into disrepute this cannot be simply described as "high jinx" it is stupidity at its worst
An overreaction, but he did lock a thread after the flack from people who didn't enjoy his joke the first time round so maybe unwise to make the same joke again.

Anyway, I'm not sure why we feel it's our duty to help out Wales RL but if Powell did come to league it would be a boost in interest levels for them ahead of the world cup.
Derail how? Its called irony the thread didn't go OT. Adam Blair or Powell? Only one can be right so get ready to have a go at the OP on that. Lighten up. Plus I must have had some qualities if peers recommended me as a mod, some having a go have warnings, again ironic.

I think Powell has the legs but Blair seems a better option.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Ron Doran

Post by Ron Doran »

Ancientandloyal - Your words ' I must have had some qualities' In your opinion name me/us one.
E.& O.E.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Ron Doran wrote:Ancientandloyal - Your words ' I must have had some qualities' In your opinion name me/us one.
sense of humour?

:D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
ajsefc

Post by ajsefc »

How many people googled Latu? YouTubed him? Tried to find out everything about him? Plenty A&L - you posted in the rumour mill but you posted it as fact on the back of CP posting a pretty concrete rumour. Regular readers all have view on CP, mine by the way is very positive, but whatever it is we all agree he's reliable.

You knowing that must've have known dozens of people would have invested a lot of time on the back of your post. People, like me maybe spent 30 minutes or so researching our 'new signing' - not because we have nothing better to do but because of our passion For Wigan Warriors - IMO you deliberately took the 'P' out of us all.

Just because only a few post replies, many more read the site, as I'm sure you well know, as a mod.

'I have a good stand up wash in that sink once a week'
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

ajsefc wrote:How many people googled Latu? YouTubed him? Tried to find out everything about him? Plenty A&L - you posted in the rumour mill but you posted it as fact on the back of CP posting a pretty concrete rumour. Regular readers all have view on CP, mine by the way is very positive, but whatever it is we all agree he's reliable.

You knowing that must've have known dozens of people would have invested a lot of time on the back of your post. People, like me maybe spent 30 minutes or so researching our 'new signing' - not because we have nothing better to do but because of our passion For Wigan Warriors - IMO you deliberately took the 'P' out of us all.

Just because only a few post replies, many more read the site, as I'm sure you well know, as a mod.

Spot on. But hey, he's got a 'sense of humour' so apparently that makes it all OK!

Cue another locked thread!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Yeah