V Wakey

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
butt monkey

Re: V Wakey

Post by butt monkey »

cpwigan wrote:The way I saw it Poore led with the forearm.
Exactly what I saw and it wasn't his first lead either! That was a player who was never going to finish the match no matter who refereed it
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

pie eater and proud of it wrote:
First Try Tickle wrote:And if the teams had been 12v12 like they should have been, it might have been even closer.

Farrell should have walked, he threw the first punch.
Behave yourself !

Poore smashed into Faz with his elbows, that is what started it. Faz gave him a bit of a shove whilst he was on the ground, then that sparked it all.

I didnt see Faz throwing a single punch, I saw him getting felled by one though :(
Poore did lead with the elbow but the ref missed it. Faz then gave him a shove on the floor before they stood and squared up. Then Faz threw the first punch that didn't connect, and then got floored.

If it was the other way round we would expect both to go.
doc

Post by doc »

While Sam looked good in attack, his one on one tackling today was shocking. He seemed very reluctant to put his shoulder in so may still be carrying the injury that Morley inflicted on him. If this is not the case then Hampo and Rads need to have words with him.
markill

Post by markill »

Wigan TV highlights confirm what I thought. Farrell pokes a little jab on Poore's chin whilst holding his collar, then Poore threw the big right hand. It doesn't show the first contact before the tackle that the penalty should have been given for in the 1st place.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
markill

Post by markill »

Not sure if the cheerleader means this in a friendly way or is suggesting foul play:

Right time to sit in A&E Pinderfields pray for this foot to be ok! Could have done without massive Gill Dudeson stamping on it! ????????????— Richard Mathers (@RichardMathers) April 7, 2013
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Ron Doran

Post by Ron Doran »

pieater-alex - Where have you been. I like your style.
E.& O.E.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Spoke to Charnley`s dad in the gym today, and he said he could be out for 4 weeks in total
Wes

Post by Wes »

ddtftf wrote:Spoke to Charnley`s dad in the gym today, and he said he could be out for 4 weeks in total
Can believe it, think he had around 16 stitches so I'm sure hell need to wait until the tissue scars and goes hard.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

First Try Tickle wrote:
pie eater and proud of it wrote:
First Try Tickle wrote:And if the teams had been 12v12 like they should have been, it might have been even closer.

Farrell should have walked, he threw the first punch.
Behave yourself !

Poore smashed into Faz with his elbows, that is what started it. Faz gave him a bit of a shove whilst he was on the ground, then that sparked it all.

I didnt see Faz throwing a single punch, I saw him getting felled by one though :(
Poore did lead with the elbow but the ref missed it. Faz then gave him a shove on the floor before they stood and squared up. Then Faz threw the first punch that didn't connect, and then got floored.

If it was the other way round we would expect both to go.
The penalty was awarded for holding down according to Tony Brown on WISH FM. He was listening to the ref's Mic' feed. Nothing was mentioned about Fax other than the shove after the penalty was awarded.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Ron Doran

Post by Ron Doran »

Josie - you had words with me and WW about postings - look at the previous one - perhaps that is why we do it. Regards.
E.& O.E.