No Eel Deal for Lee Mossop or Gareth Hock.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
thegimble

Re: No Eel Deal for Lee Mossop or Gareth Hock.

Post by thegimble »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:Gareth Hock now a done deal signed for parramatta last Monday afternoon.My big question is why are Wigan being so secretive about this as Hock is not at Wigan so there is no disruption to squad.Watch this space more on the cards.Still think Hock will not go though he will change his mind.He may go if Mossop goes with him My theory is that is why Wigan are keeping this under wraps untill Mossop has signed up as well.Once again (fans kept in the dark.)

NO WAY fans been kept in the Dark. Get rid of IL now as we want to know everything now now we want to know before it happens.

Does it really makes a difference if we know now, tomorrow, next month even before the end of the season makes no difference if he is gone he is gone.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Of course it makes a difference. Surely the fans should be told why the club are putting 4 of there best assets up for auction and why the big secret act for a player that no longer plays for the club.Wane has been hawking Tompkins to every club that will listen and even gone on tv and said he is getting ready for when Tompkins goes.Why would you do that with a player who has just signed a 5 year contract.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:Of course it makes a difference. Surely the fans should be told why the club are putting 4 of there best assets up for auction and why the big secret act for a player that no longer plays for the club.Wane has been hawking Tompkins to every club that will listen and even gone on tv and said he is getting ready for when Tompkins goes.Why would you do that with a player who has just signed a 5 year contract.
He signed a 5 year contract with a clause that lets him speak to clubs after 3 years. Now if you have any real info of what is going on at the club then give me a pm please. From what i can see all you actually know is the rumours on both forums and then post on here as you are in the know.
keptinthedarkfans

I am not getting into your petty what i know what i dont know give me pm stuff.If you have read any of my previous post you will see thay i only post truth and fact. where I get these truths and facts from does not matter.Hock did sign for Parramatta last monday fact.I do not care if you believe anything I post or not. I will finish this with same as i always say The truth will out.
keptinthedarkfans

Just one more thing.This is the only forum I go on and have posted on FACT.Also I do not copy any other post and take anything from them Fact.I write what I know to be true.I also know that everyone including yourself is intitled to an opinion.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Seems to me that the wisest way is to say nothing until things are finalised.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:I am not getting into your petty what i know what i dont know give me pm stuff.If you have read any of my previous post you will see thay i only post truth and fact. where I get these truths and facts from does not matter.Hock did sign for Parramatta last monday fact.I do not care if you believe anything I post or not. I will finish this with same as i always say The truth will out.
Seems the facts you have are only what is posted on forums. There is nothing new you have posted that is not known or talked about previously.

Hock to Parramatta was supposedly done before the season started but they could not fit him in under the cap for this season. So he got farmed to Widnes. But you did mention that Hock was not gong and you would stick you neck out on that. So for all the bluster on the truth is out you do get some truths wrong.

Mossop was known NRL target a year ago and talked about going then. So you got nothing new. Only thing new you have is that people have come over from the NRL to look and talk to players. Therefore finalising deals that have already been put into motion weeks if not months ago.

The only thing you have really told people is that the deals are now done but. Hardly news worthy tbh.

Most of the truth is already known.
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/parramatta-eels-to-sign-england-test-duo-gareth-hock-and-lee-mossop/story-e6frexq0-1226619278986 wrote:"Eels officials this afternoon confirmed Nolan will watch Mossop in action this weekend and are hopeful of both deals being sealed by Monday."
So I'm guessing both deals weren't signed last week then?
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Did I read that there is a Press Conference tomorrow?
keptinthedarkfans

yokozuna wrote:
www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/parramatta-eels-to-sign-england-test-duo-gareth-hock-and-lee-mossop/story-e6frexq0-1226619278986 wrote:"Eels officials this afternoon confirmed Nolan will watch Mossop in action this weekend and are hopeful of both deals being sealed by Monday."
So I'm guessing both deals weren't signed last week then?
I can only confirm 100% Hock signed last Monday.Up to that time no other player had signed.