No Eel Deal for Lee Mossop or Gareth Hock.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
cpwigan

Re: No Eel Deal for Lee Mossop or Gareth Hock.

Post by cpwigan »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Great work by IL in getting two big transfer fee's for a player who will never wear a Wigan shirt again after the way he let the club down and a player who is beginning to look a bit injury prone.

The replacements already in the squad.
It will be interesting what the club accounts show :wink:
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Stated earlier on this post Wigan where letting 4 of there best assets go well number 3 has gone. Hock,Mossop,Richards,Who?.Dont be suprised another to follow shortly.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:Stated earlier on this post Wigan where letting 4 of there best assets go well number 3 has gone. Hock,Mossop,Richards,Who?.Dont be suprised another to follow shortly.
Sam, do I win the prize?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Sam or H I would guess.
keptinthedarkfans

Not Sam.(well not to go at end of season)
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:Not Sam.(well not to go at end of season)
You think he'll go around again for us?
keptinthedarkfans

Please note only my opinion. Had Wigan not already agreed to sell hock and mossop.When the NZ Warriors came in with there injury situation and megga money being offered to let him go now I strongly believe Wigan would have sold him this season.Although I think Sam has already made his mind up where he is going and when.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Hock play for Wigan again.

Is this a joke?
keptinthedarkfans

Whelley Warrior wrote:Hock play for Wigan again.

Is this a joke?
No joke He has already agreed terms and wages to play for Wigan on his return.What I said was imo he will play for Wigan again.Before his contract expires with Parrammatta.As stated before he gets home sick traveling to Widnes.Your dislike of Hock is apparent but that does not stop him being one of the best second row forwards in this country.Every club in SL would sighn him.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:Hock play for Wigan again.

Is this a joke?
No joke He has already agreed terms and wages to play for Wigan on his return.What I said was imo he will play for Wigan again.Before his contract expires with Parrammatta.As stated before he gets home sick traveling to Widnes.Your dislike of Hock is apparent but that does not stop him being one of the best second row forwards in this country.Every club in SL would sighn him.
I agree with you i do think he is one of the most talented players of his generation but has that 1 thing ala Suarez which stops him from being one of the all time greats. But i hope the deal with Parrammatta works for him but as you say he is homesick in Widnes. If thats true i would rather we sign him than Wire takes him before next season is over.