Re: pat to quit at end of season

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
bocco

Post by bocco »

I'd heard the rumours he was off from the same guy has said Sam is away as well. I will really miss Pat Richards he has been my favourite player. Injuries and time have taken their toll a bit but he is still a class act. All the best Pat.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Was it Millward who signed Pat?
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

Gelling and Lauaki wouldn't be a loss
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

I think the fact that no one has disagreed about the contribution Pat Richards has given to Wigan, and that no one has really said a bad thing about him shows just how good he has been for us.

Usually, there'll be people on here arguing day is night and there's never a consensus. But it looks like there is when Paddy's concerned.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Pat has been great good luck to him back home. BD was up there as best Aussie winger though, not heard his name metinoed yet.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Mike wrote:Pat has been great good luck to him back home. BD was up there as best Aussie winger though, not heard his name metinoed yet.
Probably because that's not what the thread is about!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Mike wrote:Pat has been great good luck to him back home. BD was up there as best Aussie winger though, not heard his name metinoed yet.
Here you go Mike!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xik3QOo_pJU[/youtube]

Brett Dallas is up there as one of my favourites too - he left his boots on half way in his last match. Great player and person.
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Kiitwazzer

You must be joking!

Genuine mistake due to my other interest in football and when I say football, I don't mean a little fish swimming in a big pond.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Kiitwazzer

You must be joking!

Genuine mistake due to my other interest in football and when I say football, I don't mean a little fish swimming in a big pond.
Eh?????
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Kittwazzer

It means that I am not a supporter of the Latic's as you seem to think.