CC draw - for the consipicary theorists out there

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wall_of_voodoo

Re: CC draw - for the consipicary theorists out there

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

the winky one wrote:
stevethegas wrote:As I was away when the last draw was made, exactly what was the nature of the shambles?
Steve it was cringeworthy...the two clowns in the 5 live studio thought it was a comedy sketch..they made fun of the cup..they were giving the wrong numbers that were drawn, and generally behaving like a pair of prats..Billy Boston must have wondered what on earth he had come to.. :blush:
I think you will find it was Billy B and Peter Fox that made the draw "cringeworthy". They had been at a "Legends" event and both were the worst for wear as far as alcohol was concerned

They drew the balls and called them incorrectly as a result (eg 6 instead of 9). These "legends" turned the draw into the farce it became
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
AdamMac wrote:The RFL ‏@TheRFL 4m
We're pleased to confirm that the Tetley's Challenge Cup QF Draw will take place live on BBC Breakfast TV on Saturday, between 7-9 am.
Well I wasn't far out :)
Buggered if I'll be watching Breakfast TV for 2 sodding hours. Not missing Brian Matthews on Saturday morning. I'll wait for a tweet!
Give us a text with the draw if you can please, I will be on the coach to London
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

I've heard it's Warrington at their ground...anyone else heard?..don't know how the person has found out...
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

the winky one wrote:I've heard it's Warrington at their ground...anyone else heard?..don't know how the person has found out...

Looks like it's a load of rubbish...sorry... :redf: :redf:
**BetrL8ThnNvr**

Post by **BetrL8ThnNvr** »

Kittwazzer wrote:
the winky one wrote:
stevethegas wrote:As I was away when the last draw was made, exactly what was the nature of the shambles?
Steve it was cringeworthy...the two clowns in the 5 live studio thought it was a comedy sketch..they made fun of the cup..they were giving the wrong numbers that were drawn, and generally behaving like a pair of prats..Billy Boston must have wondered what on earth he had come to.. :blush:
They didn't know who Billy was. Alongside Sir Ian McKellan probably the most famous living Wiganer!
Sorry Kittwazzer. Sir Ian McKellan is a dingle - born in Burnley! I'm sorry for Sir Ian too :lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

He was born in Burnley but raised in Wigan when he was four months old, and he classes himself as a 'Wiganer' :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

josie andrews wrote:He was born in Burnley but raised in Wigan when he was four months old, and he classes himself as a 'Wiganer' :)

So does Whelan, and he isn't either !!!! :wink:
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
CougarDeb

Post by CougarDeb »

The RFL have today confirmed the draw for the Quarter Finals of the Tetley's Challenge Cup will take place at 8.35am on Saturday morning on BBC Breakfast TV.

The draw will be conducted by the BBC Breakfast presenters

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news
No Money.... No Honey
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

CougarDeb wrote:The RFL have today confirmed the draw for the Quarter Finals of the Tetley's Challenge Cup will take place at 8.35am on Saturday morning on BBC Breakfast TV.

The draw will be conducted by the BBC Breakfast presenters

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news
Might just watch it if Susanna Reid is doing the draw :cool:
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I do not mind when the draw is, the BBC will probably only show 1 match as they did last time, look to see if there is table tennis or ice hockey to give a an idea how many matches will be shown. Its bloody disgusting how the BBC treat us, and we will have to put up with the wining voice of Davis who cannot decide which game RL or RU he is loyal to, talk about standing on the fence for a job.