Manchester Magic

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Manchester Magic

Post by Kittwazzer »

Just reflecting on all the times we moaned about a tough game v Saints when Wire were gifted 2 points. How I'd love to play Saints next week and kill the final monkey of 75-0!!!

As it is, we play the only other team who potentially equal us on points. And guess who gets the easy game............... against Saints!
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Manchester Magic

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I think Saints might surprise Leeds tomorrow night!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:I think Saints might surprise Leeds tomorrow night!!
Strangely enough, so do I. The games I've seen Saints play this year, their defence has been awesome; its their attack which is boring and predictable. Leeds may just think they only have to turn up, they may also have one eye on playing us next weekend!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:I think Saints might surprise Leeds tomorrow night!!
:D
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
BriH

Post by BriH »

mickw wrote:Leeds stunk tonight,they bring nothing new to the table if we keep our discipline we win simple as that.
Spot on. The Rhino Thugs will try their best to bring us down to their level
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

BriH wrote:
mickw wrote:Leeds stunk tonight,they bring nothing new to the table if we keep our discipline we win simple as that.
Bailey must be relishing the prospect of picking on our youngsters!
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Kittwazzer wrote:
BriH wrote:
Bailey must be relishing the prospect of picking on our youngsters!

I think you will find Kit that 1 or 2 of our youngsters can handle bully boy bailey.They are more than capable of handling these sort of tactics.IMO this is one of the reasons the team bonding and playing is so tight this season because they all look after each other.
Jonnyd3x3

Post by Jonnyd3x3 »

Is anybody getting the train back from magic weekend? I've just looked now and on Sunday the last train back to Wigan is 10.30 from Picadilly which should be fine assuming our game finishes around 9.15. However, my mate needs to get back to Atherton and the last train out of Manchester is just after 6.00!

Am I missing something? Is there any industrial action that I've not heard about? If not what a stupid time to finish the services!
Mrs Lifter

Post by Mrs Lifter »

I dont know about the train but we are getting them tram from Radcliffe to Etihad campus and back and ive just checked with metrolink because its the Manchester run that day and they are saying no changes to routes but extra trams into city after the game
wildbeast

Post by wildbeast »

Make no mistake leeds will be smarting after saints and would love to put one over on us. It will not be easy and we will need play error free smart rugby.We need fired up controlled aggression from the forwards and watch the thugs resort to usual tactics-Should be a cracker-come on Wigan !