Where's the new Troll?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
josie andrews

Re: Where's the new Troll?

Post by josie andrews »

markill wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
So C O Y S doesn't set any bells ringing for you? :lol:

You will have to enlighten me Kitt, sometimes your wit goes over my head :wink:
Come On You Stains I assume. Doens't mean they don't know anything, but does affect credibility on here!
:eusa4: :eusa4: :with:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Josie, I would also be wary of WTB (Wigan's Turning Blue) and WBA (Whelan's Barmy Army) :D
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

East Stand Faithful wrote:Josie, I would also be wary of WTB (Wigan's Turning Blue) and WBA (Whelan's Barmy Army) :D
Thanks, my trouble is I'm too trusting of people :exc:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
KaylaRobbo

Post by KaylaRobbo »

Like I said - I didn't read the post and I'm with Josie on the acronym thing. Must be a girlie thing! Well - y'know what if we've been dragged into sticking up for a Stains fan then we're the better people and (lets face it)they need a lot of help lately. In fact they may need a defibrilator if they carry on. A Stains contact that I know recently told me that they 'couldn't tackle a Sunday dinner anymore'!?!?! (Not my quote)
If he's not a Stains fan then once again 'Welcome to the site'!
:lol:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Paul. On RedVee, they have to end every post with COYS. Similarly, they are not allowed to mention Knowsley Road without adding 'RIP'! :lol:
KaylaRobbo

Post by KaylaRobbo »

Oh dear!!!

Thanks for keeping me in the know Kitwazzer - I'm not safe to walk the streets of Wigan half the time!

So what you doing on RedVee reading their drivel? You putting on sexy acronyms that mean Wigan's still the best? Hope so!!!

:wink:
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I have to admit that I hate Leeds first then Warrington and in third place ( Though i feel e tinge sorry for them ) Stains. There spectators are fair and applaud a good try & admit when the best team won. And No I am not a Troll.If Stains were not in the Super League I for one would miss the great games we have against them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ddtftf wrote:I have to admit that I hate Leeds first then Warrington and in third place ( Though i feel e tinge sorry for them ) Stains. There spectators are fair and applaud a good try & admit when the best team won. And No I am not a Troll.If Stains were not in the Super League I for one would miss the great games we have against them.
That is exactly how I rate them in that order & the first two both play in variations of blue & yellow :exc: :exc:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

josie andrews wrote:
ddtftf wrote:I have to admit that I hate Leeds first then Warrington and in third place ( Though i feel e tinge sorry for them ) Stains. There spectators are fair and applaud a good try & admit when the best team won. And No I am not a Troll.If Stains were not in the Super League I for one would miss the great games we have against them.
That is exactly how I rate them in that order & the first two both play in variations of blue & yellow :exc: :exc:
My thoughts exactly. Love to see us beat Saints but its more enjoyable if they have a team which they don't at present. Need them to be competing so that our derbies can remain the biggest event in SL after the GF!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Whatever happened to Primrose and Blue, now he was a card