Re: Sam & Wane

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shevington

Post by shevington »

sam is off to Oz - everyone knows that...

and it HAS to be true as it says it in THE SUN...

also in that paper it is saying that Harris is going back to Union to coach... and that Shaun Edwards is returning to Wigan..

outstanding piece of fictional writing right there!!

seriously though I doubt Sam will be in a Wigan shirt next season, A friend of a friend of a friends aunties mum is mates with Tommy's mrs and she said that her sisters cousins auntie heard from Tommy that Sam is going to the NZW.

shevington

Post by shevington »

Heard from a good source today that both Sam and Wane will definitely be at the Warriors next season..

The NZ Warriors.

Put your bets on now!
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

shevington wrote:Heard from a good source today that both Sam and Wane will definitely be at the Warriors next season..

The NZ Warriors.

Put your bets on now!
Theres more chance of me flying to the moon on a hand glider.
cow yeds

Re: tomkins going

Post by cow yeds »

Kittwazzer wrote:
coys wrote:I heard from a woman believed to be sams auntie he signed for new zealand warriors for next season
And we all spoke to Lomax's auntie who confirmed he will be Sam's replacement. He will not put on a Saints shirt again!
I've heard Lomaxs auntie has left the country :wink:
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
shevington wrote:Heard from a good source today that both Sam and Wane will definitely be at the Warriors next season..

The NZ Warriors.

Put your bets on now!
Well someone is going to be bent over the headmasters desk getting a good lashing over the coming weeks and months.

Will it be Shevvy or Kept in the dark?
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

East Stand Faithful wrote:
keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:

The NZ Warriors.

Put your bets on now!
Well someone is going to be bent over the headmasters desk getting a good lashing over the coming weeks and months.

Shevy :wink:

Sam to the NZ Warriors now :exc: Does anybody know if NZ tax laws etc etc are more advantageous than Australia's :wink:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:
East Stand Faithful wrote:
keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote: Theres more chance of me flying to the moon on a hand glider.

Shevy :wink:

Sam to the NZ Warriors now :exc: Does anybody know if NZ tax laws etc etc are more advantageous than Australia's :wink:
Basically, NZ far better. Maximum 33% on $70K+

Aus 37% on $80K+ rising to 45% on $180K+

That said, Sam may well have set up an offshore company to protect himself from the UK taxman so it all gets a bit more complicated
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

The NZ Warriors.

Put your bets on now!
HP or Daddies :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shevington

Post by shevington »

Wane is out of contract this year remember...
Seinfeld79

Post by Seinfeld79 »

If you were the owner what would you do? We went well last year but lost in the big games that mattered. Do we have the right coaching staff currently to win the big games this year? If we signed him to a long term deal now and then lost the big games again this year I'd imagine there would be many posters on here wishing that he had gone to NZ. Just sayin....