Stream for S.O.O. 2013

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
wall_of_voodoo

Stream for S.O.O. 2013

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
wall_of_voodoo

Re: Stream for S.O.O. 2013

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

NSW 14 Queensland 8

Queensland paid the price for a very slow start
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
jobo

Post by jobo »

wall_of_voodoo wrote:NSW 14 Queensland 8

Hardly anything between them. Gallen for me was MOM, especially after he dusted Nathan Miles. Think that gave NSW the edge, in that Miles afterwards was unusually quiet.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

jobo wrote:
wall_of_voodoo wrote:NSW 14 Queensland 8

Hardly anything between them. Gallen for me was MOM, especially after he dusted Nathan Miles. Think that gave NSW the edge, in that Miles afterwards was unusually quiet.

Even the Aussie TV commentators were implying the refs make different decisions from NRL matches - Gallen should have walked for that attack to the head. You can't make a player MOM for those actions - will more likely now be suspended for Origin 2 so question how good is that for the Blues ?
I would have given Michael Jennings the award for his attacking threat, and defensively sound against their centres, Justin Hodges (who was brilliant)and Greg Inglis and there was also his unbelievable try at a critical time.

Great game though - high on intensity again. If Q'ld can't stop Jennings, how do England in the World Cup ?
i'm spartacus

Origin 1

Post by i'm spartacus »

Great win for NSW who were dominant for the majority of the game,

Great commentary from the Aussies who concentrated on the game rather than forensically dissecting every refereeing decision. I have to say I was amazed with the officiating of the Paul Gallen - Nate Myles incident, which would most certainly have ended with Gallen being sent off had it happened here. Instead Ashley Klein gave a penalty to Queensland for the swinging arm in the tackle, lectured Gallen about the left - right - right uppercut combination he landed, and then put him on report for the tackle.

Mal Meninga said ' It's Origin football. We are comfortable with any decision. In a normal game he may have got 10 minutes in the sin-bin.'

Gallen has since received a one match suspension.
OAMJSONA

state of origin bust up

Post by OAMJSONA »

Dnt know if the link will work bu thand bags at dawn again in the SOO

http://www.3news.co.nz/VIDEO-Paul-Galle ... fault.aspx
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Kittwazzer

Re: state of origin bust up

Post by Kittwazzer »

OAMJS wrote:Dnt know if the link will work bu thand bags at dawn again in the SOO

http://www.3news.co.nz/VIDEO-Paul-Galle ... fault.aspx
Hardly handbags at dawn when its Gallen and Myles. Wish PG would sign for us! :lol: