Who should replace Pat?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
No straw damn us

Re: Who should replace Pat?

Post by No straw damn us »

What about Joe Burgess. Tall, fast but maybe a year or two early for him yet?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Manu Vatuvai
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Morph wrote:Tom Lineham for me, every time I've seen him he's outplayed Briscoe.
I'll second that Morph.Assured under the high ball.Good defensively and damned fast with it. Briscoe used to impress me until I saw how he failed to contest a couple of bombs at the Magic weekend and sadly that swayed me. :D
Richymac

Post by Richymac »

Beau Ryan, heard he didn't like it at cronulla and he is just an absolutely hilarious guy
markill

Post by markill »

I'd be more than happy with Briscoe. Lineham may become better and seems in better form but I think Hull have been playing more to Lineham and Crooks anyway from what I've seen. Briscoe is still better right now, and appears to be available. Possibly one for Salford if Koukash isn't full of it though, and in that case to be honest I wouldn't mind Broughton either, but not ahead of the Hull pair.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

markill wrote:I'd be more than happy with Briscoe. Lineham may become better and seems in better form but I think Hull have been playing more to Lineham and Crooks anyway from what I've seen. Briscoe is still better right now, and appears to be available. Possibly one for Salford if Koukash isn't full of it though, and in that case to be honest I wouldn't mind Broughton either, but not ahead of the Hull pair.
I got told last night that KooKoo the Klown is threatening to withdraw if the team don't shape up!