Ainscough

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
hopalong

Ainscough

Post by hopalong »

Listening to Wish FM on way to the game. The commentators were saying that Ainscough may have played his last game for Wigan. Anybody know any more?
DaveO

Re: Ainscough

Post by DaveO »

hopalong posted:
Listening to Wish FM on way to the game. The commentators were saying that Ainscough may have played his last game for Wigan. Anybody know any more?
It says on the Sporting Life RL site that he had to pull out with a recurrance of an arm injury.

I assume that it meant the infamous embedded tooth one.

If correct, hope its not bad as this seems to be a nasty one to clear up.

Despite not being his biggest fan I would be surprised if he was cut mid season given the lack of depth in our squad, unless of course the injury forces him out of the game.

Dave
100% Warrior

Re: Ainscough

Post by 100% Warrior »

On SKY they said that Jamie had been withdrawn due to that infamous arm injury flaring up again.

But also like on Wish FM they also stated that there were rumblings that Ainscough had played his last match for the club.

Doesn't make sense to me unless he's being released to bring somebody else in.
Deltic3

Re: Re: Ainscough

Post by Deltic3 »

If he has played his last game for us i am sure the maurice has a replacemnt in his sights.

If Jamie has to quit the game because of his arm the i feel very sorry for him as it will be a sad way to leave. He may not of set the world on fire since he has been here but when he has been good the was bloody good.

Perhaps Vagana wants to come early for a Grand Final Ring!!!!!!!!!!
warriorjon

Re: Re: Re: Ainscough

Post by warriorjon »

There are also some rumors in Oz circulating to the effect that Vagana would beleaving the Dogs befor the end of the season wouldnt surprise me if this was the case. Call me suspicious but Ainscough gets a nice little insurance pay out for loss of earnings Vagana comes over on the 30th June.
wanny

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ainscough

Post by wanny »

sounds good to me bring him over so we have aproper centerinsted of these make stift ones weve got.
AJ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ainscough

Post by AJ »

vagana wont come before the end of the year if at all

plus Ainscough has been treated disgracefully, the arm injury is a cover story we all know it, like o'neill his face just doesnt fit, and its pathetic the way the club is backdooring him
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!