Sean Long

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Sean Long

Post by Kittwazzer »

Apparently, this week's Observer has him leaving Wigan to join a Super League rival!
KOOCH

Re: Sean Long

Post by KOOCH »

:eusa16:
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

I bet he is
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Heard its St Helens, and he is taking the training methods and how we structure our attack and eating programs. Looks like we have had a Trogon Horse in our camp, serves us right, once a prick always a prick.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

ddtftf wrote:Heard its St Helens, and he is taking the training methods and how we structure our attack and eating programs. Looks like we have had a Trogon Horse in our camp, serves us right, once a prick always a prick.
Couldn't have put it better myself!
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

If true, shades of Cameron Phelps, but that underhand trick didn't do Hull any good. On the other hand, if he has quit Wigan, money will be the reason and they must think he justifies whatever they're paying him.
Good riddance, we're well shut I say.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

bill.inger wrote: If true, shades of Cameron Phelps, but that underhand trick didn't do Hull any good. On the other hand, if he has quit Wigan, money will be the reason and they must think he justifies whatever they're paying him.
Good riddance, we're well shut I say.
I read somewhere, may have been on here, that his ex had been baiting him on Twitter about 'having no money and being in a job he hates'!
juanpablo

Post by juanpablo »

Longy is going back to Salford!!
juanpablo

Post by juanpablo »

Longy is going back to Salford!!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

juanpablo wrote:Longy is going back to Salford!!
I really hope that is true. All the Saints fans on RedVee are high sixing each other at the prospect of his return! :lol: