Hock !!!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Blackpool_Pie

Re: Hock !!!

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

I agree with most of your post but imo Rugby (both codes) require more discipline than any other/most sports. You also need to be smart and be dirty/cunning more than any other sport, and you can get away with it. Some players can have little to no ability, but have all the cunning in the world and be looked at as a good player
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

BP, I agree that as far as team sports go it requires much more discipline than say football for example, however individual sports such as boxing, snooker etc. require far more due to one simple reason - no hiding place!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:APOLOGY TO NEZZA FAZ I have removed my reply and apologise for the manner in the way I answered your post.There is nothing wrong in you posting this. It is after all a rumour thread and you where simply asking for background. I will not go into the reason I flew off the handle. I just feel this is a troubled lad that needs help and support not sledging as this post will no doubt lead to.Everyone is entitled to there opinion of Gaz.I find him a friendly caring lad who loves the game .on a playing front imo with the right support could have been a RL great.
No worries there, KIDF. Just to confirm that the "trouble again" I've referred to, does not relate to any previous police action; hence the bracket. Just that this latest "incident" MAY lead to that on this occasion, from what I've been told.

I've no bones to pick with Hock and would support him if he played for England in the World Cup, when you need the best players, provided he kept his discipline ! Some people, no doubt, would say that's a big ask ?