Confident for next week?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stan the manc

Re: Confident for next week?

Post by stan the manc »

I think we will loose next week by a large margin we will then loose the last two games of the season Shaun wane will then resign saying he has lost the support of the chairman fans and players leaving Harris and deacon to take charge of the play offs where we will get knocked out the chairman will then blame it on the latest turmoil at the club and promise next season will be better . When we get knocked out of the play offs he will tell us which players are leaving and we have a rough idea who they are this is my thoughts on what will happen in the next 4 weeks what do others think.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

That was shocking today. We should spend our time training not doing backflips into swimming pools.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

BriH wrote:After Les Cats, not as confident as I should be.

Me neither...in fact I'm glad I'm working and not going..how have we gone from 5 points clear at the top to struggling to stay in third place?....what is going on?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

stan the manc wrote:I think we will loose next week by a large margin we will then loose the last two games of the season Shaun wane will then resign saying he has lost the support of the chairman fans and players leaving Harris and deacon to take charge of the play offs where we will get knocked out the chairman will then blame it on the latest turmoil at the club and promise next season will be better . When we get knocked out of the play offs he will tell us which players are leaving and we have a rough idea who they are this is my thoughts on what will happen in the next 4 weeks what do others think.
Good conspiracy theory but we already know who is leaving and as much as we might like to get shut of certain other players we can't. For example I'd be astonished if Lauaki left as we'd have to pay him off and that would count on the salary cap going forward. Not going to happen.
BriH

Post by BriH »

cpwigan wrote:I did say we would have been better sending our youngsters to Catalan and having the Wembley squad use the time to train. Shaun Wane is fast becoming John Dorahay MKII. Have the players got the guts to stand up to him and do what is right?

Lockers will make a huge difference. We can only hope Lockers and Sam are the winning duo and certainly far more influential than their bumbling so called coach.
I hope you're right CP! Maybe it's a last chance for the players to restore their self esteem.have bee
I and others e.g. Josie A have been banging on for a while how important Lockers is to the team.
I feel a bit better now than I did last night and I'm going to put some money on Wigan to win 't cup. Should get better odds now!!!! :D :D :D
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Not confident at all. It's not that we're losing, it's how we're losing.

The one saving grace is at least it won't be wire, stains or the whinoes lifting the cup next week.

Win or lose the CC next week, I don't see us doing anything in the play offs
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
markill

Post by markill »

Its hard to be confident isn't it. The one other way to look at it is our league form is awful, but our cup form has been great! Ha. Maybe I'm just looking for something t cling on to.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
superleague

Post by superleague »

markill wrote:Its hard to be confident isn't it. The one other way to look at it is our league form is awful, but our cup form has been great! Ha. Maybe I'm just looking for something t cling on to.
Ye but we have played nobody in the cup our quarter final and semi final wins where against lets be honest crap teams
willie c

Post by willie c »

KOOCH wrote:The one positive from this game was Taylor.He at least played with some passion.Correct Lockers is a vital cog and sadly missed.
i think we will win at wembley also I think lockers is a bigger miss than Sam when is not playing
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

How do we know Lockers is fit to play next week?
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?