How Many and where from for the final

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Antoine

Re: How Many and where from for the final

Post by Antoine »

Mike wrote:Apparently we are taking 30,000+

I don't live in Wigan anymore - can't speak for anyone else though!
Us and Hull were allocated 15,000 tickets each. Was told by the ticket office we'd sold around 13,000.

I know a few people have got there tickets from the RFL, so we'll probably be taking 20k-25k.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Antoine wrote:

Us and Hull were allocated 15,000 tickets each. Was told by the ticket office we'd sold around 13,000.

I know a few people have got there tickets from the RFL, so we'll probably be taking 20k-25k.
Many go every year and get their tickets from the RFL and travel companies doing package deals and this year more got tickets even before the Semi Final as in their eyes it was a foregone conclusion that Wigan would win.

Suspect that there will be well in excess of 30,000 and more than attended the FA Cup Final.

Garry Riley

Post by Garry Riley »

My son and myself going from Morecambe. Travelling down to Wigan, then coach to Wembley. Can't wait. :)
Sound & Vision - TV Audio Video - Sales - Service
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Like McDonalds, we are everywhere!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Like McDonalds, we are everywhere!
Lets hope we do not perform Like Ronald on saturday.
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Can I Just wish you all a safe journey if you are travelling to the game from wherever.I will be working but am taking my portable telly in.
Hopefully the outcome will be a happy one...I'm not feeling super confident but as John Monie once said "sometimes players can get lost in the emotion of the day" Let's hope Hull do.....of course it could be Wigan who do the getting lost but I hope not..COME ON WIGAN!!

:eusa3: :eusa3:
Antoine.

Post by Antoine. »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
Antoine wrote:

Many go every year and get their tickets from the RFL and travel companies doing package deals and this year more got tickets even before the Semi Final as in their eyes it was a foregone conclusion that Wigan would win.

Suspect that there will be well in excess of 30,000 and more than attended the FA Cup Final.
I know fans can get tickets from the RFL as my best friend did, but most go through their own club. Us and Hull could have opted for more than the 15,000a allocated, but didn't.

Footballs of course different, Wigan had sold their 23,000, but you needed a booking history. At least prices are better, mate of mine paid £120 behind the goals, I got the normal £60 pounders.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

According to Ian Lenigan speaking live on Radio Manchester today, on the day of the Semi Final with London, between kick off and Half Time, the RFL recorded 9,000 ticket sales to Wigan supporters. And that just in this narrow time-scale.

Nowadays I don't see any real purpose in queuing for tickets like in the old days.

Said around 30,000 supporters will be at Wembley, on the morning sports report.
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Setting of in about 10 mins cya all at WEMBLEY :)

Btw if you see me my name is mike not Kaii
kevbrown1980

Post by kevbrown1980 »

I'll be travelling from Norwich. Can't wait. My Granddad was from Wigan and used to take me to game when I was 12/13. Try to get to as many games as possible but it's not easy from Norwich. Wouldn't miss this one for the world though!