Weak bladders

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
East Stand Faithful

Weak bladders

Post by East Stand Faithful »

2 Wigan fans in front of me nearly came to blows because some woman kept getting up for the lav.

At the time it was quite funny but if you are prone to a weak bladder surely you should go easy on the pop.

Btw all concerned were over 50!
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
cpwigan

Re: Weak bladders

Post by cpwigan »

East Stand Faithful wrote:2 Wigan fans in front of me nearly came to blows because some woman kept getting up for the lav.

At the time it was quite funny but if you are prone to a weak bladder surely you should go easy on the pop.

Btw all concerned were over 50!
Happens every final, tends to be young lads, spoils the event for those around them.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Nothing like that near me. Couple of young lads on our left very well behaved. They just enjoyed the match. My son did comment after the match about the bloke sat to immediately my right. "He was a bit violent wasn't he!"

What he was referring to was his language. Whenever Hull made a mistake near their line or similar close to us he let fly with a tirade of foul mouthed abuse at the Hull players.

He looked about the same age as me, in his 50's.

My son is no shrinking violet by any means and he has played RU from being a very young age and plays RL at Uni so he's used to all the sledging that goes on but he was quite surprised!
endoman

Post by endoman »

Always happens, couple near us must have made over a dozen trips out. Woman says " I'm on Frusemide" ( a diuretic) . Nope love, you're on Carlsberg! No bother from it, just amusing to see when you are stone cold sober.
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

lol .... Some threads on 'ere crack me up :roll:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

The problem is ale! Whilst I like nothing better than a TT Landlord some prats pile the lager down like it's going out of fashion! One such fifty oddish in front of us, ear rings, bald headed Whelley University graduate, insisted on standing up, with great difficulty I might add, all the second half. His beer goggles where well and truly in place and his brain left in the bin early Saturday morning on Wallgate!! Some people never grow up, thank God, makes me feel much better about life.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
BriH

Post by BriH »

:eusa3: :eusa3: :eusa3: :eusa3:
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

I think i looked quite nice actually. :mad:
JR-07

Post by JR-07 »

Why do people need to drink during the match, miss their mouth and throw over everyone else?
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

I am one of them that likes a drink, if you do not like it i do not care, i paid the same and i am entitled to use the toilet