Weak bladders

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Owd Codger

Re: Weak bladders

Post by Owd Codger »

Not all the getting up is due to going to the toilet but constantly going back and forward to the bar and hardly watching the game.

IMO the stewards should not allow beer to be taken into the stands after the game has kick off.

If some are more interested in drinking than the game, let then do it on the concourse's.

We did our drinking before the game, took some to our seats and then when the game started, concentrated on that.

After all, that's what you go for.

Or in the case of some, is it?
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Not all the getting up is due to going to the toilet but constantly going back and forward to the bar and hardly watching the game.

IMO the stewards should not allow beer to be taken into the stands after the game has kick off.If some are more interested in drinking than the game, let then do it on the concourse's.

We did our drinking before the game, took some to our seats and then when the game started, concentrated on that.

After all, that's what you go for.

Or in the case of some, is it?
Does the same apply to those who go for pies burgers coffee tea pop crisps and sweets for kids.I think you will find that these are as much a culprit as drinkers I have the first 5 seats of a row and have had them from the stadium opening and I can tell you that mostly pies and burgers that I have to get up for or taking bored kids to the toilets.This does not bother me in the slightest as this is all part and parcel of being in a all seater stadium.(cant believe i have just posted on such a stupid thread.)
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

End of the day its a free country, i am entitled go for a piss when i want to
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

I must admit I don't understand the idea people end up in the position they have to get up and go once never mind several times in a half of RL. They only last 40mins! You miss the action.

It is what half time is for isn't it!

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Sadly there are well known idiots who make a fool of themselves on away days, get too bladdered and make an embarrasment of our support and their immediate families.

Drink in moderation, respect others that's all that matters isn't it?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

ancientnloyal wrote:Sadly there are well known idiots who make a fool of themselves on away days, get too bladdered and make an embarrasment of our support and their immediate families.

Hang on, we've now gone from enjoying a pint during the game and quite naturally needing a pee, to getting absolutely bladdered and disgracing yourrself, your club and your town.

Bit of a quantum leap wouldn't you say!
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

If i go to a.game i will have 2 pints in sharpeys then maybe 5 in the ground, i get tipsy and.have a.laugh, at the DW i sit on the very.bottom row, i.like.to sing and shout and have my scarf, nobody as said anything about disgracing themselves
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Today's Daily Mirror has a 2 page spread about inappropriate peeing.

How delightfully apocryphal! :lol:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Kittwazzer wrote:
ancientnloyal wrote:Sadly there are well known idiots who make a fool of themselves on away days, get too bladdered and make an embarrasment of our support and their immediate families.

Hang on, we've now gone from enjoying a pint during the game and quite naturally needing a pee, to getting absolutely bladdered and disgracing yourrself, your club and your town.

Bit of a quantum leap wouldn't you say!
In general, there were two guys in Perpignan who were an absolute embarrasement to our club, one even attempted to join in with a live band at the stadium before being moved on. My point was that sometimes there are those who drink too much which spoils the experience for most others.

as for Wembley weak bladders, each to their own if they are in control of themselves.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

:D :D Risking bad taste here but the advertising bar at page bottom is now showing several treatments for bladder problems :D :D