Announcement tomorrow?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
RobWigan

Re: Announcement tomorrow?

Post by RobWigan »

Probably just be a rumour and nothing will happen
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

AlanF wrote:Any idea what time these announcements are taking place, haven't heard anything yet?
Press Conference 3pm
CougarDeb

Post by CougarDeb »

Yes, just heard on Wish FM there will be an announcement later this afternoon
No Money.... No Honey
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

So Friday is the last home game for Pat, Lee & Sam, hopefully they get a good send off with no negative issues. Sam has been a great player for us that should be remembered above everything else
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

josie andrews wrote:Heard that Logan is also leaving!!!
If that is true Josie, then we need to sign a hooker unless we see Powell, Williams or Hampshire playing that role. Let's start another rumour, Aiton from Wakefield, Hodgson from HKR, Clarke from Cas?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
doc wrote:Sam?

Surely they will want to make an announcement before what could be his last home match just to boost the gate.
And Briscoe as Pat's replacement? Surely any announcement will contain something we don't already know?
The fact that the club that Briscoe is moving to not being announced yet may hopefully be in Wigan's favour as surely most other clubs would have announced it by now and both hull and other club's would surely have no reason to hold back notification of him signing.
I like your logic!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

I am sure it was mentioned ages ago in the Rumour Mill when discussing Sam's exit that Logon was off to the NZW along with his brother.
markill

Post by markill »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
If that is true Josie, then we need to sign a hooker unless we see Powell, Williams or Hampshire playing that role. Let's start another rumour, Aiton from Wakefield, Hodgson from HKR, Clarke from Cas?
I saw a rumour somewhere that Leeds were in for Aiton...which could put McShane on the market I guess.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote:
I am sure it was mentioned ages ago in the Rumour Mill when discussing Sam's exit that Logon was off to the NZW along with his brother.
Don't remember that far back Dave :wink:

Just heard it was a "tweet" this morning, but I don't twitter anymore, just don't get it for a start & don't like all the backbiting, bullying & threatening tweets that some idiots think is smart & tough while hiding behind daft names!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan