Well Done Josh

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
KaylaRobbo

Re: Well Done Josh

Post by KaylaRobbo »

I think he has been seriously overlooked too but they probably don't want a young player to get it. Looks like they were looking for more seasoned players. Makes it look like you have to work hard for years and years to get it maybe?!?!

It's funny cause I have quite a few workmates who are Saints fans and they all said the same that Josh deserved to at least be nominated and that he stood out in the league for them! Worth getting an award just for that.

Although saying that we look to be adopting quite a few Sts fans for 80 mins on Saturday according to something thats brewing on Twitter. Looks like Warrington are being a bit presumptuous and have already given details of their homecoming parade if they win on their web-site and a Sts fan happened to mention that its a bit early and its ruffled a few feathers. Ah well - they say you should keep your enemies close - they can hang around with us for 80 mins and then we can part ways amicably I reckon - seeing as currently seem to be fighting a common foe :wink:
CougarDeb

Post by CougarDeb »

Kittwazzer wrote:
CougarDeb wrote:Yes, I agree he should have been at least shortlisted for MOS. It doesn't seem right he was overlooked, he's had an amazing season in my view. Anyway he will always be my Man of Steel. :inlo:
I take it you saw 'the picture' Deb! :lol:
Sure did, do you think he should get an award for the "hardest" player of the year. :lol1:
No Money.... No Honey
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

CougarDeb wrote:
Sure did, do you think he should get an award for the "hardest" player of the year. :lol1:
A bit near the knuckle imo :eusa7: