Re: Hansen

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

platt-warrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:You cannot tell others what happens because then others lose their trust in you WW.
Well, why mention it in the first place then?

It really does annoy me this "behind closed doors" statements.
The alternative is like Josie does 99% of the time and says nothing. I do the opposite but that is for my own reasons and they do not apply to say Josie.Even then, I cannot say everything 1) because I do not get permission to do so 2) Legal/libel
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

slimshady wrote:Its no secret and Ive said it for years IL is a cheapskate who always will be
Lenegans cheapskate approach has turned over a profit for 4 years running. Brought us this years double as well as the under 19's Grand Final winners.
In that time he has invested a lot of money in Wigan TV and the Central Park complex which both increase future turnover.
Maybe you should call him and tell him where he is going wrong.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
fred_flintstone

Post by fred_flintstone »

Shaun1967 wrote:
slimshady wrote:Its no secret and Ive said it for years IL is a cheapskate who always will be
Lenegans cheapskate approach has turned over a profit for 4 years running. Brought us this years double as well as the under 19's Grand Final winners.
In that time he has invested a lot of money in Wigan TV and the Central Park complex which both increase future turnover.
Maybe you should call him and tell him where he is going wrong.
Couldn't agree more. Lenegan took over a mess and since then we've won two CC, two GF and two LLS plus the academy success. We now have financial stability and growing assets. Think I'll edge my bets and stick with Mr Lenegan's way of doing things.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

According to somebody on rlfans: Well on Twitter H has signed for Salford we have got a fee for him , wigan not saying anything until new signing announced
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Just playing devils advocate, we won a GF and a CC under Whelan too in an arguably more competitive competition.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Back to H, the signs do not look good :(
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I'll keep you updated about H, but it is defo goin to go ahead.

He needs to look to secure his future for the sake of his family
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

josie andrews wrote:I'll keep you updated about H, but it is defo goin to go ahead.

Totally agree and I wish him well. Just sad that he couldn't do it without leaving Wigan!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

slimshady wrote:
platt-warrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:You cannot tell others what happens because then others lose their trust in you WW.
Well, why mention it in the first place then?

It really does annoy me this "behind closed doors" statements.
Its no secret and Ive said it for years IL is a cheapskate who always will be
You would prefer the Bradford Bulls owners?

Sport is far more than just spending cash. If that was the case then why play for anything? Just give all the trophies to the teams who spend the most each year and end the sh7t with actually playing for anything. Warrington Wolves would then be the most "successful" team in the Super League era :roll:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:
josie andrews wrote:I'll keep you updated about H, but it is defo goin to go ahead.

Totally agree and I wish him well. Just sad that he couldn't do it without leaving Wigan!
He's being paid a lot less than others and is not being rewarded for his loyalty to the club. He's never been greedy, but he needs to start putting himself & his family before team mates & club

He doesn't want to leave, but he has to prioritise what comes first & I've given him my opinion.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan