Friday Night

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: Friday Night

Post by mike binder »

:blush: sts 42 wigan 18 cant see any other result :doz:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Saint Rob

Post by Saint Rob »

What is your 20 man squad like for friday? I think we will beat you but not 75-0 again.
Ruzzle

Post by Ruzzle »

With the increase in confidence that will have no doubt come from a couple of wins, and hopefully the fact it is against "them from the other side"(of the east lancs)", i predict a hard fought mid 20's draw. Of course it could also be my medication.....wibble! :craz:
Saint Rob

Post by Saint Rob »

Do any of you have any hope for your so called team?
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Wigan 18-Man Squad: David Allen, Martin Aspinwall, Liam Botham, Liam Colbon, Brett Dallas, Wayne Godwin, Jerome Guisset, Harrison Hansen, Bryn Hargreaves, Chris Melling, Dennis Moran, Terry Newton, Danny Orr, Danny Sculthorpe, Danny Tickle, Joel Tomkins, David Vaealiki, Stephen Wild.

only the ones in bold

11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Saint Rob posted:
Do any of you have any hope for your so called team?
Would that devalue your likely victory, St Helens beating a "so-called team" instead of a credible Wigan team? With the loss of SeuSeu, Gleason and Coyle through injury and illness, and presumably some of the others being held together with sellotape, you've got to admit you're hardly playing against a first-choice Wigan team at the moment.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Welski

Post by Welski »

I hate to say it but I'm getting into the beers early down my local. It makes the pain easier to suffer. Not to mention the ridicule of my football supporting chums who always ask the landlord to switch channels unless Wigan are on getting slaughtered. Nice mates I've got.

It will be closer and I think we will post this time but I go for Saints by 30 points. :(
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Saint Rob

Post by Saint Rob »

I didn't mean did you have any hope in your play, I meant did you as the fans have any hope!!!
Saint Rob

Post by Saint Rob »

the highligted players are quality palyers.
I would have them in the sts team any day
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

From stevo's column on sky sports.

For weeks I have said the Wigan players need to stand up and be counted. Well, Danny Orr, Wayne Godwin and Terry Newton, take a bow: you were all outstanding last week.
Our old friend Terry Newton was an absolute bloody hero. We know he was carrying an injury and even a couple of hours before kick-off we weren't sure if he was going to play, but boy did he do a job!

Danny Orr also produced what I think was his best performance in a Wigan shirt. He hasn't had the happiest of times at the JJB and he hasn barely played together with Dennis Moran this year, but if he can produce that level of performance again on Friday, St Helens will know about it.

Praise.......i almost fell off my chair!!!!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3