Player Rating problems - post here

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: Leigh 22, Wigan 30

Post by GeoffN »

Mike posted:
Nothing has changed on the site since it was working for you. Has your IE just been updated or something? Someone else is now saying that you can't login using IE!

It works on my setups. Can you tell me the version of your IE. Go to Help->About IE and post the version number. ALso, I may need the operating system you are running on.

I'll get to the bottom of this.
The fact that nobody's entered ratings might suggest it's everybody that's affected (and same problem when I login from work) ...but anyway, running IE v6.0 on XP pro.

EDIT - just noticed also the "last post" date isn't updating (for this thread) on the main board
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

GeoffN posted:
EDIT - just noticed also the "last post" date isn't updating (for this thread) on the main board
..nor does it appear red to indicate it is an unread message!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I know about these two - I've just been too lazy to fix them so far.

We have had a few votes for player ratings in the last few matches, but not that many, and none for Leigh. I've no idea whats causing this - I guess I will try changing the stylesheet and see if that makes a difference.

See if you can see them now.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Now the (only) rating box next to my MoM (Newton) has turned from pink to white, but the others are still not there!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Still no ratings boxes, Mike!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

GeoffN posted:
Still no ratings boxes, Mike!
same here mike :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Yip that's what happened with mine last week. You can only give them a rating once you've chosen your man of the match.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Hi all

I've fixed it - ratings boxes should be back now!

It was my fault - i changed something that I didn't relaise would stop ratings boxes appearing for most people (except me, thats why I didn't notice!)

Mike
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐