jjb stadium

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
nathan-warrior

jjb stadium

Post by nathan-warrior »

Dont no were the hell i heard this but i heard that a super league rugby team cannot share a stadium with a premiership side i.e wigan warriors and wigan athletic
i heard that wigan warriors will be moving to orrel rugby union stadium which has got a very low capasity
has anybody else herd anything
Fraggle

Re: jjb stadium

Post by Fraggle »

nathan-warrior posted:
Dont no were the hell i heard this but i heard that a super league rugby team cannot share a stadium with a premiership side i.e wigan warriors and wigan athletic
i heard that wigan warriors will be moving to orrel rugby union stadium which has got a very low capasity
has anybody else herd anything
Well I guess it's been a few weeks since this was posted on here for 9462nd time. No, it's rubbish, we're not moving, there is no such rule and your the first person I've heard refer to Orrell's place as a "stadium" instead of a ploughed field...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
nathan-warrior

Re: jjb stadium

Post by nathan-warrior »

lol supose it isnt much of a stadium , the 18's currently play there do the 21's also play there