radio help

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
bobbyb

radio help

Post by bobbyb »

hi.i live in appley bridge and find it difficult to get a signal to listen to the rugby on wish FM etc,i wanted to get a radio aerial fitted ,but the engineer said my DAB radio was not good enough and that i needed a radio with a aerial socket,can anyone recomend a good radio regards bobbyb
Kittwazzer

Re: radio help

Post by Kittwazzer »

bobbyb wrote:hi.i live in appley bridge and find it difficult to get a signal to listen to the rugby on wish FM etc,i wanted to get a radio aerial fitted ,but the engineer said my DAB radio was not good enough and that i needed a radio with a aerial socket,can anyone recomend a good radio regards bobbyb
Do you not have a smart phone? I find the WishFM App is a lot clearer than the wireless!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Listen via computer
bobbyb

Post by bobbyb »

hi. thank you for that,but it seems odd that i can get WISH FM in my car at home ,but not on my household radio i want to buy a good radio,any ideas?regards
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I have one of these Bobby, i use it mainly for beach fishing sessions and in the house when doing diy, it works great in both http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/audio/radi ... 8-pdt.html
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Think that today's game is only on WishFM via the internet. On the radio they'll be covering the Wigan V City FA Cup match.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
bobbyb

Post by bobbyb »

thank you for that medlocke i will get the wife to buy me one for my 75th birthday last sunday it should see me out