Hull KR loan move for St Helens winger Ade Gardner is ‘awesome signing’ says Willie Manu

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Hull KR loan move for St Helens winger Ade Gardner is ‘awesome signing’ says Willie Manu

Post by josie andrews »

Hull KR have made an "awesome" signing of real quality by bringing in Ade Gardner, says former Hull FC favourite Willie Manu.

Gardner has joined the Robins on a month's loan from St Helens and is expected to go straight into the side to take on Wigan Warriors at the DW Stadium on Friday night.

The arrival of the former Great Britain winger, who is seventh in the list of Super League's all-time leading try scorers, will hand coach Craig Sandercock a necessary option after seeing Craig Hall added to the list of injured backs that includes Omari Caro, Dave Hodgson and Sean Gleeson.

Gardner's team-mate Manu believes the veteran is unlucky not to have played so far this year for Saints, and says he'll bring crucial experience as well as a work ethic which will aid Sandercock's depleted side.

"I'm sure Ade will be an awesome signing for them. It's a shame what's happened to Hally, but Ade will be a great addition," Manu told the Mail.

"His professionalism and team work ethic are fantastic and what Rovers will find is he's a really hard trainer. He brings a lot of experience to their side and he's been unlucky not to get picked for us."

Having lost his place through injury before the campaign began, Gardner has not been able to shift the in-form Tommy Makinson or opposite winger Adam Swift, with both playing their part in Saints' impressive unbeaten start.

A solitary run-out with dual registration partners Whitehaven in his native Cumbria is the total of Gardner's participation so far this year, but Manu expects him to hit the ground running for the Robins.

"He's a real quality player and he's shown that over the years," added Manu.

"Everyone knows how good he has been and I'm sure he'll be a success for Rovers."

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-KR ... z2vdvqE1QV
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Aaron C. Rescue

Re: Hull KR loan move for St Helens winger Ade Gardner is ‘awesome signing’ says Willie Manu

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

josie andrews wrote:Hull KR have made an "awesome" signing of real quality by bringing in Ade Gardner, says former Hull FC favourite Willie Manu.

Gardner has joined the Robins on a month's loan from St Helens and is expected to go straight into the side to take on Wigan Warriors at the DW Stadium on Friday night.

The arrival of the former Great Britain winger, who is seventh in the list of Super League's all-time leading try scorers, will hand coach Craig Sandercock a necessary option after seeing Craig Hall added to the list of injured backs that includes Omari Caro, Dave Hodgson and Sean Gleeson.

Gardner's team-mate Manu believes the veteran is unlucky not to have played so far this year for Saints, and says he'll bring crucial experience as well as a work ethic which will aid Sandercock's depleted side.

"I'm sure Ade will be an awesome signing for them. It's a shame what's happened to Hally, but Ade will be a great addition," Manu told the Mail.

"His professionalism and team work ethic are fantastic and what Rovers will find is he's a really hard trainer. He brings a lot of experience to their side and he's been unlucky not to get picked for us."

Having lost his place through injury before the campaign began, Gardner has not been able to shift the in-form Tommy Makinson or opposite winger Adam Swift, with both playing their part in Saints' impressive unbeaten start.

A solitary run-out with dual registration partners Whitehaven in his native Cumbria is the total of Gardner's participation so far this year, but Manu expects him to hit the ground running for the Robins.

"He's a real quality player and he's shown that over the years," added Manu.

"Everyone knows how good he has been and I'm sure he'll be a success for Rovers."

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-KR ... z2vdvqE1QV

Take more water with it Willie.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
The booze hound

Re: Hull KR loan move for St Helens winger Ade Gardner is ‘awesome signing’ says Willie...

Post by The booze hound »

Please step out of the vehicle and blow into this bag Mr Manu. Ha ha