Happy Easter! A Langtree win

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
loyalbelfast

Happy Easter! A Langtree win

Post by loyalbelfast »

A view from the sofa (with lounge blinds closed as the sun is coming through the windows strongly) of today's glorious win

Happy Easter one & all ! A solid solid solid performance

Awesome 2nd half (Stains nill-ed in their own patch in the 2nd half!

Brill overall Team performance & an enjoyable match to keep me out of the garden in a day like this ...

I take my hat off (its on for the sun glare!) to one & all

Can i have some more of this please I'm greedy!

A&L (just like Belfast)
ps I'm off to the garden now..
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Happy Easter! A Langtree win

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

loyalbelfast wrote:A view from the sofa (with lounge blinds closed as the sun is coming through the windows strongly) of today's glorious win

Happy Easter one & all ! A solid solid solid performance

Awesome 2nd half (Stains nill-ed in their own patch in the 2nd half!

Brill overall Team performance & an enjoyable match to keep me out of the garden in a day like this ...

I take my hat off (its on for the sun glare!) to one & all

Can i have some more of this please I'm greedy!

A&L (just like Belfast)
ps I'm off to the garden now..
For the first time ever I totally agree LB!! :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

Outstanding, with injuries going against us in the game we did really well to move the team around and Bateman didn't let anyone down in the centres. Lockers is still the leader and just bosses everyone around the pitch in such a calm way that only the world class players can do. that was our first really good performance this year and proved we can beat the best in the competition, now we have to balance out the season until the big games come around again and stay in the top four

A Double Double anyone? :D :wink:
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Perhaps this will keep the doubters quiet for a little time.This team only needed game time to come together and it seems that it's starting to gel quite nicely thank you. Found it quite liberating to listen to the two muppets finally bigging us up.Oh and by the way,whilst not the most electric of players Jordon James put in a workman like performance. :D
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I thought JJ was very effective as was Taylor and Clubb, we only had 14 players in the end and 15 for a significant amount of time!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:I thought JJ was very effective as was Taylor and Clubb, we only had 14 players in the end and 15 for a significant amount of time!!
Taylor was outstanding today. When he seems tackled he always made an extra 5 more metres and putting saints on the defensive back foot.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

KOOCH wrote:Perhaps this will keep the doubters quiet for a little time.This team only needed game time to come together and it seems that it's starting to gel quite nicely thank you. Found it quite liberating to listen to the two muppets finally bigging us up.Oh and by the way,whilst not the most electric of players Jordon James put in a workman like performance. :D
Don't think we have that many doubters as with last season we will play when we need to. Last season doubters and i was included in them upto the cc final knew today would show how good we really are.

Last few games felt we were going through the motions and playing when we needed to.
CougarDeb

Post by CougarDeb »

I agree a thoroughly outstanding performance especially as we were up against it with the injury situation. Lockers was brilliant today and led the team exceptionally well. Bateman put in an excellent shift as did all the team. All in all a wonderful day in the Good Friday sunshine, well done lads.
:eusa2:
No Money.... No Honey
magsrads

Post by magsrads »

Sat on my sofa in the wee smalls of an Auckland morning I could feel the sunshine through the radio waves :D

It was very hard to keep quiet and not wake the neighbours! :eusa3:
It sounded fantastic - Lockers was on another level altogether and usually he's pretty amazing anyway! Stains fans hearts must sink when they see Faz's name on the teamsheet - he likes scoring against them doesn't he ?
And 'Dancing' Dan (as he will now be known in this house thanks to Wish fm) is well worthy of being 'our boy' :D

I did wonder if stains had come out for the second half at times ...
Hope our injuries are not too bad .
Wishing everyone Happy Easter after a really GOOD Friday :eusa2: :eusa3: :thum:
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

KOOCH wrote:Perhaps this will keep the doubters quiet for a little time.This team only needed game time to come together and it seems that it's starting to gel quite nicely thank you. Found it quite liberating to listen to the two muppets finally bigging us up.Oh and by the way,whilst not the most electric of players Jordon James put in a workman like performance. :D
Especially one in particular who does not think James brings anything to the squad.