ben jones-bishop

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
East Stand Faithful

Re: ben jones-bishop

Post by East Stand Faithful »

cpwigan wrote:Numerous clubs will want to sign him. I think he is an excellent player but would Wigan want him or need him.
I cannot see how we would accommodate him given the players we have in Tierney, Hampshire, Sarginson etc as cover at FB.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

Kittwazzer wrote:I reckon this has Koukash written all over it!
With all the cash his horses won this week he can afford it. :wink:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cow yeds wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:I reckon this has Koukash written all over it!
With all the cash his horses won this week he can afford it. :wink:
Nothing for Brian Noble though! :lol:
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

We should keep our options open and register an interest(assuming he's not already decided to take the Koucash). If we don't agree a deal with Blake Green and decide not to take up the option on Matty Bowen, BJB would be an excellent signing. Obviously it would be great if Dan Sarginson developed into a top fullback but it's still early days and there are lots of varaibles.
jasonnlouise

Post by jasonnlouise »

Could he be developed into a centre or have we got any youngsters who are ready to step up?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

jasonnlouise wrote:Could he be developed into a centre or have we got any youngsters who are ready to step up?
We have none ready. The other alternative is Josh to centre and BJB on the wing. I think sooner rather than later Josh to centre makes sense.
Ed Osmond

Post by Ed Osmond »

I'd like him as a centre given concerns about Goulding and injury-prone Thornley. His versatility obviously a great asset too.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

BJB Ed? How do we know he can play centre? I am not sure he has played much if at all there for Leeds and I think we all remember Pat being put down as a centre when he arrived was a bad move.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Ed Osmond wrote:I'd like him as a centre given concerns about Goulding and injury-prone Thornley. His versatility obviously a great asset too.
I don't understand this statement! Where/when is Thornley injury prone?

This is the first major injury I can recall Iain having, is there another instance that you know about? Please, tell me.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

It seems BJB may be going to either Salford or Warrington.
That really is being between the (red) devil and the deep blue......