Chris Wild

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
chris_wild182

Re: Chris Wild

Post by chris_wild182 »

:D yer he is and i hope he gets noticed a bit more there he deserves it he worked hard to get to where he's at now!!!
joely14

Post by joely14 »

i had to laugh when i seen him cos he fell down a hill and landed on his bum, and what a rather nice bum it is!
chris_wild182

Post by chris_wild182 »

joely14 posted:
i had to laugh when i seen him cos he fell down a hill and landed on his bum, and what a rather nice bum it is!
when was this??
joely14

Post by joely14 »

well i'll be watchin out for him at Huddersfield, cheering him on. :D
joely14

Post by joely14 »

On sunday at the fans day at the side of the soccerdome.
chris_wild182

Post by chris_wild182 »

lmao
joely14

Post by joely14 »

i did! although i felt sorry for him, you'll have to ask him about it and tell me what he says. :D
chris_wild182

Post by chris_wild182 »

lol ok!!!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Chris i know you think a lot of us dont like stephen, but we know what he is capable of, same as we do with carney and aspinwall and they are just 3 who have underperformed this season. I wish stephen all the best, as i think it will be better for him, as i've said if he wasn't going to get a place in te starting line up, theres no point staying at wigan just because its wigan, when you could be playing week in week out for another club. We have signed some top class forwards for next season, who millward has wanted and its just unfortunate that wigan are going through a transition which involves certain players moving on as others come in. But i do wish stephen all the best and hope he enjoys his time at huddersfield, where hopefully he'll be in the 2nd row.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Wizard_Millward

Post by Wizard_Millward »

Well said Mrs. C, I would also like to wish Stephen all the best at his new club and it would be nice if Chris could pass on these messages to Stephen.