Re: Williams.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Immense tonight!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wes

Post by Wes »

I thought watching that id have him at hooker, 1 because he was excellent and 2 because I couldnt look past Mickey Mac at being Lockers replacement, he was awesome at 13 and is excellent captain material!!!!!!

IMO of course.
exiled

Post by exiled »

Wes wrote:I thought watching that id have him at hooker, 1 because he was excellent and 2 because I couldnt look past Mickey Mac at being Lockers replacement, he was awesome at 13 and is excellent captain material!!!!!!

IMO of course.
+1
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

+2
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I've never thought of mm as a loose but tonight he performed excellent there
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wes

Post by Wes »

I hope Rocky gets his chance at 6 now.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Class player tonight glad hes signed a new contract
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Wes wrote:I hope Rocky gets his chance at 6 now.
I have a feeling Sam may see out the season at 6 with Rocky being groomed for full back. But certainly, Rocky is a decent option at 6!
The Eclipse

Post by The Eclipse »

Williams is a different type of player to Hampshire but they are both classy players.
Lets not forget Sam Powell, if i was an England selector for the 4 Nations squad, i would consider him to partner Widdop in the halves, i can't think of anyone else who has the ability to rise to a big occasion and is mentally as tough.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

This kid just gets better and better, and to do this I believe that you have to be regularly playing at the highest level to test yourself and George is doing that.
Sadly Blake Green took a knock in one of his best games for Wigan and I think that Rocky should be allowed to step up and prove his potential like George has.
Stand off is Rocky's natural position and one he dominated all the way through his youth. Why shouldn't he continue his career there instead of being shoved in at full back like what is being suggested he may do.