Latest Dallas rumour

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
joely14

Re: Latest Dallas rumour

Post by joely14 »

Thats great news for us imo, he has been our most consistant player this season along with Tickle. When Dallas gets the ball you just know that he's going to make the most of it!
Ken

Post by Ken »

Brett dallas as always been a go fallwad player for wigan,always put 110% in every game he as played, even when not fully fit, He is a very proud player and not to happy when wigan born players put in a poor performace and umiliate the side,You could not blame brett if he did look to another club to play his rugby,I for one can only thank Brett for being so loyal to Wigan rugby as not all Wigan Lads have been in the past. Hope to see Brett at Wigan till he is 95 years old
Ken Blinston
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Ken posted:
Brett dallas as always been a go fallwad player for wigan,always put 110% in every game he as played, even when not fully fit, He is a very proud player and not to happy when wigan born players put in a poor performace and umiliate the side,You could not blame brett if he did look to another club to play his rugby,I for one can only thank Brett for being so loyal to Wigan rugby as not all Wigan Lads have been in the past. Hope to see Brett at Wigan till he is 95 years old
Good post, I would hate to see him leave before his time is up, he always puts the maximum effort in and if he had some decent service he would be up at the top of the try charts. My only point was that if we did release him, we better get an absolute star to take up his quota spot, otherwise its just an insult to the fans and Brett himself.