Bobbie Goulding charged by RFL

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Bobbie Goulding charged by RFL

Post by josie andrews »

Barrow Raiders player-coach Bobbie Goulding has been charged with the Grade E offence of disputing the decision of a match official using aggressive language and aggressive body language, and questioning the integrity of a match official in the 79th minute of a Kingstone Press Championship fixture against Doncaster at Craven Park on Sunday June 8.

Dane Manning of Halifax has been charged with Grade E intentional striking with the shoulder in the 54th minute of a Championship fixture against Leigh Centurions at Leigh Sports Village on Wednesday June 11. Manning has also been charged with Grade D punching in the same minute of the same fixture.

http://www.totalrl.com/bobbie-goulding- ... harged-rfl
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
slimshady

Re: Bobbie Goulding charged by RFL

Post by slimshady »

josie andrews wrote: Barrow Raiders player-coach Bobbie Goulding has been charged with the Grade E offence of disputing the decision of a match official using aggressive language and aggressive body language, and questioning the integrity of a match official in the 79th minute of a Kingstone Press Championship fixture against Doncaster at Craven Park on Sunday June 8.

Dane Manning of Halifax has been charged with Grade E intentional striking with the shoulder in the 54th minute of a Championship fixture against Leigh Centurions at Leigh Sports Village on Wednesday June 11. Manning has also been charged with Grade D punching in the same minute of the same fixture.

http://www.totalrl.com/bobbie-goulding- ... harged-rfl
Aggressive body language???? I bet Billy Thompson is pissing himself with that charge, maybe the official in charge needs to reconsider his/her roll in the game if they can't control a player on the pitch. What's next looking at me angrily, giving me a dirty look or god forbid shaking his head!
This bunch running the game need getting rid of if that's the extent of their disciplinary rules, can't believe they've actually put that as part of charge.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

TBH, it was a matter of time before he got charged with something, going off his disciplinary record as both a player and coach.

Always been a 'hothead' acting impulsively with little regard for his actions, and teams he has coached have had that same indiscipline.

If I'm not mistaken, a Grade E offence is one of the more serious charges, so obviously something not apparent to everyone on here has gone on with him.

Get ready to read, in the near future, that he has "parted company" with Barrow.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

mickw wrote:
Nezza Faz wrote: TBH, it was a matter of time before he got charged with something, going off his disciplinary record as both a player and coach.

Always been a 'hothead' acting impulsively with little regard for his actions, and teams he has coached have had that same indiscipline.

If I'm not mistaken, a Grade E offence is one of the more serious charges, so obviously something not apparent to everyone on here has gone on with him.

Get ready to read, in the near future, that he has "parted company" with Barrow.
he was exactly right in what he said.

What, by using Aggressive Language & Body Language ? There's ways and means to speak refs which all players and coaches are aware of. Quite often when questioned later on regarding a controversial decision, they say they'll keep quiet and keep their money in their pocket. But not Bobby Goulding.

Always been a loose cannon - France couldn't get shut of him fast enough!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I do not know Bobby well enough to merit a solid comment. What I can say is that when my nephew was very young and we attended a Mike Gregory match at Pats, Bobby was top drawer with my then young nephew post natch.

I was once dismissed for telling a referee he had a good match! :wink:
Alreetas

Post by Alreetas »

I reffed a team that Gouldings youngster was playing..Never meet your idols as I lost all respect for the former hero of mine after that game.. a t*t from start to finish.
To understand the man you must first understand his demons
jobo

Post by jobo »

Alreetas wrote:I reffed a team that Gouldings youngster was playing..Never meet your idols as I lost all respect for the former hero of mine after that game.. a t*t from start to finish.
Think he proved that ages back when he blind sided Sean Edwards.