PSYCHOLOGY

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
menpond

PSYCHOLOGY

Post by menpond »

To me We are still bashed up from the Leeds match. Why smash yourself for 75 minutes to get 2 points ,then lose in the Cup 2 weeks later.? Mouthing off to the Castleford team compounds the stupidity. There was a feeling coming out of yorkshire that they were going to win. Maybe luck was there,it was wet but nothing like the last match losing to CAS in the cup when it was bottomless,/Losing this week would not be a disaster,since only cupties count but losing when flat out starts to be debilitating. Praising MANGO publicly as being the best when no evidence yet in top matches looks fanciful . Hostages to fortune. I fear the worst.
mp
platt-warrior

Re: PSYCHOLOGY

Post by platt-warrior »

menpond wrote:To me We are still bashed up from the Leeds match. Why smash yourself for 75 minutes to get 2 points ,then lose in the Cup 2 weeks later.? Mouthing off to the Castleford team compounds the stupidity. There was a feeling coming out of yorkshire that they were going to win. Maybe luck was there,it was wet but nothing like the last match losing to CAS in the cup when it was bottomless,/Losing this week would not be a disaster,since only cupties count but losing when flat out starts to be debilitating. Praising MANGO publicly as being the best when no evidence yet in top matches looks fanciful . Hostages to fortune. I fear the worst.
WTF?.. :exc:
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

:conf:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Would you please translate Mike.?