v Salford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Re: v Salford

Post by Kittwazzer »

ian.birchall wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
I see your point but Salford are turning around from a gruelling game against Leeds. We on the other hand will be taking to the pitch following an extra training session at Odsal.

Be reet!????
Well that training session didn't work out as planned Kittwazzer. Still look on the bright side, Thursdays match doesn't matter at all now as we've already blown the LLS.[/quote]

My point still stands Ian. Yesterday was just a light training session which the players treated accordingly!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Harris is doing a good job at Salford. Tough game.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:Harris is doing a good job at Salford. Tough game.
A game Wane will be desperate to win and win convincingly. This one is personal!
LORENZO

Post by LORENZO »

After seeing Wane after the Bradford game then, unless he is growing a beard, I hope to god he has a shave. Just a little thing, but leadership comes in many ways and I would have thought less of my boss if he got on the bus on a Sunday morning with two days stubble.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

LORENZO wrote:After seeing Wane after the Bradford game then, unless he is growing a beard, I hope to god he has a shave. Just a little thing, but leadership comes in many ways and I would have thought less of my boss if he got on the bus on a Sunday morning with two days stubble.
Is this serious?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett