Faz

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
botica

Re: Faz

Post by botica »

Any money in sponsorship greatly recieved at Panther Park please!!!!!
:lol: [/quote]
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

scaracens are playing ulster in dec so i think i,ll go just to see faz. never been to a RU game
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

RU is much more watchable than it used to be, but it's still not great at club level. However, out of curiosity I will watch Faz on TV if poss.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

jinkin jimmy posted:
RU is much more watchable than it used to be, but it's still not great at club level. However, out of curiosity I will watch Faz on TV if poss.
Watch the interest on national level drop now that the Lions got hammered and England are struggling.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

thegimble posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
Watch the interest on national level drop now that the Lions got hammered and England are struggling.
A perfect time for us to win the Tri-Nations?
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

jinkin jimmy posted:
thegimble posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
A perfect time for us to win the Tri-Nations?
we have to be good enough before we can win that. if you ask me, last year we should have scrapped the final (which would have saved me wasted money) and given the top of the table the trophy. :) :lol:
Pedro the Exile

Post by Pedro the Exile »

Wizard_Millward posted:
Does anyone know when he is due to make his debut? I don't follow RU at all but i wouldn't mind watching his first game to see how he goes on.
I understand that the rfu is organising a double header at Twickers with one of the teams participating being Saracens.Faz is penciled in to make his debut at inside centre.Me and my old mate "Fat Boy" Taylor are going resplendent in our Warriors jerseys with the aim of seeing Faz's debut and annoying as many of the blazered one's as possible.
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

Seriously not, he is far to slow to be in the centres even at inside centre he would be better at Flanker he could attack the space better from there.
Pedro the Exile

Post by Pedro the Exile »

damien morrissey posted:
Seriously not, he is far to slow to be in the centres even at inside centre he would be better at Flanker he could attack the space better from there.
I'm only reiterating what I've heard from a usually reliable source who speaks to Faz.Apparently the big debate over his move was whether he played at inside centre,stand off or back row(loose or open side presumably)and 11 is where he will play,at least initially-might prove to be a load of bo....
Having said that,have you clocked the average speed of the English centres who play test ru(and the stand offs for that matter)-their not exactly record breakers are they?Half the time they just take the crash ball and get knocked back.The big advantage that Faz has is his ability to fire out passes with either hand-the only problem being that the players outside him at Saracens will probably be shell shocked at a)-receiving a pass & b)receiving a fast accurate pass!
Personally I agree with you that his best position may be open side flanker where he can do a lot of damage.Again,the competition's not exactly fierce is it at the moment.
We'll see,eh?
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Pedro the Exile posted:
damien morrissey posted:
I'm only reiterating what I've heard from a usually reliable source who speaks to Faz.Apparently the big debate over his move was whether he played at inside centre,stand off or back row(loose or open side presumably)and 11 is where he will play,at least initially-might prove to be a load of bo....
Having said that,have you clocked the average speed of the English centres who play test ru(and the stand offs for that matter)-their not exactly record breakers are they?Half the time they just take the crash ball and get knocked back.The big advantage that Faz has is his ability to fire out passes with either hand-the only problem being that the players outside him at Saracens will probably be shell shocked at a)-receiving a pass & b)receiving a fast accurate pass!
Personally I agree with you that his best position may be open side flanker where he can do a lot of damage.Again,the competition's not exactly fierce is it at the moment.
We'll see,eh?
Isn't 11 on the wing :conf: