LOGAN TOMKINS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: LOGAN TOMKINS

Post by medlocke »

the No reply to Josies comment was left there solely for you as i knew you couldn't help yourself, it was nothing more than a joke, your just showing yourself up now, let it go, i am NOT menpond
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

medlocke wrote:the No reply to Josies comment was left there solely for you as i knew you couldn't help yourself, it was nothing more than a joke, your just showing yourself up now, let it go, i am NOT menpond
Medlocke / Menpond you made a mistake. Not your first. You are a troll and this site needs to treat you as such.
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Lol I completely missed the "no" comment but on the Wigan Facebook group page there was a real German Wigan supporting troll who talked constant rubbish. It's more likely him than med even though it does look suspicious
Pharabus

Post by Pharabus »

menpond wrote:PHARABUS Cassidy was a joke in the RL world,as is now Farrel. J Tomkins was too small at centre in RUGBY UNION,so Bath will laugh themselves stupid at Farrell as a forward, not good enough for the under 14s. And not good enough for parochial Wigan.
your mask slipped a bit there matey ;)
menpond

Post by menpond »

Ok.We are 15 minutes in the GF and MICMAC gets a limb fracture. Who goes to no 9 and how much big time experience has he got. ?
mp
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

menpond wrote:Ok.We are 15 minutes in the GF and MICMAC gets a limb fracture. Who goes to no 9 and how much big time experience has he got. ?
Trying too hard M/M