Monkey man

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
monkey manisandy

Monkey man

Post by monkey manisandy »

i dont get faz, well he is a gud kicker an al but deacs it miles betta n y dint he lies deacs kick 4 great britan?

Note from Mike: snipped your user name down to size
Fishsta

Re: Re: Monkey man

Post by Fishsta »

Award for longest and least accurate username goes to....

Award for most incomprehensible post goes to....

Award for most inaccurate post goes to....

It's a clean sweep. :)

I think you'll find (if you can read this post seeing as the "amazingly long nickname of doom" has scrunched it over the right hand side) that the Bulls fans are a little upset that Farrell is likely to be kicking for Lancashire.
Ellie from the Block!

Re: Monkey man

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Yorkshire folk eh!!!!

Pity them, they support Bradford as they are clearly messed up little idiots. Take our friend above......clearly not with the plot.

I think it is wrong how Bradford use these fools as innocent prey to fill up their stands and make them look popular.

Also it explains why they can only sing "Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire" as their language is limited as is their geographical sense as well.

Pity them people....pity them!!!!!!
Dorsey

Post by Dorsey »

May I wish you a very happy 3rd birthday - whenever it comes around or should I say

mya i witz u ha vari nappi 3rd daybryth - wantve t cumz rooond
iago

Post by iago »

You illiterate muppet!
Deltic3

Post by Deltic3 »

Of course he is illiterate he is a Bullsh*t fan. By the was Monkey Boy good result last night. I bet Noble nearly choked on this chewing gum!!! HA HA
OJ

Re: Re: Re: Monkey man

Post by OJ »

You're the sort of idiot that gives moron's a bad name. There's a little flag to the left that your mother can carry with her when out with you
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

monkey manisandy

Ellie from the Block! posted:
Yorkshire folk eh!!!!

Pity them, they support Bradford as they are clearly messed up little idiots. Take our friend above......clearly not with the plot.

I think it is wrong how Bradford use these fools as innocent prey to fill up their stands and make them look popular.

Also it explains why they can only sing "Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire" as their language is limited as is their geographical sense as well.

Pity them people....pity them!!!!!!
I dont shout yorkshire i refuse cn is i live in preston(only 4 bout 2 yr like b4 thet i lived neerer to wigan) and the cheek of u saying we only shout yorkshire!!!!!! erm wot u shout oo i cnt think there so many o i no wigan!!!!!wigan!!!!! erm tha bout it!! we shot we love u bradford we do we lov ya bradford we do we love ya bradford we do oh braddford we lov u, oh jimmy jimmy jimmy jimmy jimmy jimmy jimmy loves!!! n the same o robbie , hes got a spider on his head... hes got a pom pom on his head.. there loads
scholesjohn

Re: Re: Re: Monkey man

Post by scholesjohn »

Do you pronounce these songs as well as you spell 'em?
monkey manisandy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Monkey man

it not my faul i cnt spell
so shut it u big fat pie eating wiganer