URGENT GOAL KICKER NEEDED

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
sheepsteeth

Re: URGENT GOAL KICKER NEEDED

Post by sheepsteeth »

I don't care if I get banned but go and f""k off!!

of all the things that happened matty smiths kicking is the last thing to be mentioned
GBH

Post by GBH »

But Smith missed two kicks it would of changed the game of coarse it matters!
Snickers Workwear - Workwear - Safety Boots
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

He missed two out of three kicks which, if kicked, would have put us on 10 points.
In this instance your comments are chicken s**t I'm afraid, although I wouldn't want you banned for pulling your Teddy's legs off!!!!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
sheepsteeth

Post by sheepsteeth »

course???

we should not have been kicking at goal. the end of the day Ben Flower cost us this match not anyone else.

I don't want to crucify him but everyone needs to face facts.

The right team won but the best team lost.
jasonnlouise

Post by jasonnlouise »

I think the problem is he doesn't kick them when it matters and I've thought this all season, not his fault he's done ok but botica he's not
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Smith missed two kicks if I remember correctly?
14-10!! Simples?
Ok but look at it this way at 8-6 down with 2 missed kicks we could have been 10-8 up that makes it a different game saints would of been chasing the game and we could have controlled it more kicking to touch etc
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

jasonnlouise wrote:I think the problem is he doesn't kick them when it matters and I've thought this all season, not his fault he's done ok but botica he's not
Agree with this!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

sheepsteeth wrote:course???

we should not have been kicking at goal. the end of the day Ben Flower cost us this match not anyone else.

I don't want to crucify him but everyone needs to face facts.

The right team won but the best team lost.
Phil Bentham cost us the match! It should have been 12-12 by the letter of the law!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

Smith should not be pummelled for not being a great kicker. Is Gelling a better kicker? Is Bowen a better kicker? Is O'Loughlin a better kicker? NO. Of the 13 players on the pitch Smith is our best kicker and that is not his fault.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

The booze hound wrote:Smith should not be pummelled for not being a great kicker. Is Gelling a better kicker? Is Bowen a better kicker? Is O'Loughlin a better kicker? NO. Of the 13 players on the pitch Smith is our best kicker and that is not his fault.
I don't kr hunk anyone is getting at smith, I don't expect him to be a great goal kicke this is more at the coaching staff for not ensuring we had a proper kicker on staff. Smith is doing his best but he isn't anything more than a back up kicker unfortunately
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure