It has started already

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: It has started already

Post by Mike »

Imagine if BF had not been sent off and the result had been different. Now that would be a test.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

For some I am agree but there are some of us who have been making these points re the disciplinary system be it affecting Wigan or any other club. Ultimately, the affect on the whole sport is the fundamental principle. Obviously self interest affects owners as much as some fans would you agree?
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Of course it does. That's why I don't trust or believe anything that the owners say on face value. They have an agenda just liek any politician. You have to try to understand their agenda to interpret what they say. Sometimes, if they are good at it, you don't know what the agenda really is.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Death threats on Twitter comes as no surprise.

Along with other so called 'social networks' like Facebook, they have become a first class facility for the scum of the country to enjoy making nasty comments to others and it is time something was done about it by the Government.

The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

ddtftf wrote:My admiration has gone up on St Helens chairman Mc Manus he has stood behind Flower and that is to be admired
He's stood behind Ben and pulled his pants down. Taking the moral high ground. He needn't have said anything, and definitely not that St Helens would like to help in Bens rehabilitation. FFS, he punched someone and he's talking about rehab. Ben knows he was wrong and knows how to put it right without mcmANUS offering him "help"
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

The booze hound wrote:
ddtftf wrote:My admiration has gone up on St Helens chairman Mc Manus he has stood behind Flower and that is to be admired
He's stood behind Ben and pulled his pants down. Taking the moral high ground. He needn't have said anything, and definitely not that St Helens would like to help in Bens rehabilitation. FFS, he punched someone and he's talking about rehab. Ben knows he was wrong and knows how to put it right without mcmANUS offering him "help"
It is about as sincere as politicians words!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett