Payment Plan Now Available

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Payment Plan Now Available

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors new 0% Interest Season Ticket Payment Plan is now available.

The laws surrounding money lending and payment schemes have recently changed, meaning that the Warriors are no longer able to provide the service ‘in house' as per previous seasons.

Following extensive discussions the Club are pleased to partner with the UK's premier Season Ticket Finance providers, V12 Finance. V12 provide an easy and convenient service, which is recognised, highly regulated and approved by the financial authorities. Their advanced systems provide an instant decision and for the first time applications can be made online through Warriors E-Tickets as a payment option at the Point of Purchase, using their safe and secure servers.

The 0% Interest Payment Plan allows fans to spread the cost of their Season Ticket over eight months, with just one single £20 Administration Fee for up to six Season Tickets.

REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLE: If one adult season ticket purchased at a cash price and amount of credit of £275.00 would be repaid by 1 monthly payment of £54.41 (which includes an arrangement fee of £20.00), followed by 7 monthly payments of £34.37. The rate of interest is 0.00% per annum; the total amount repayable is £295.00 and the total charge for credit is £20.00. Representative 20.80% APR.

For more information on Warriors 2015 Season Tickets [click here].

To purchase a Season Ticket using V12 Finance simple visit Warriors E-Tickets by [clicking here].

To download an Application Form [click here].

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... 4pxMeJv.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
DaveO

Re: Payment Plan Now Available

Post by DaveO »

Representative 20.80% APR.
I have credit cards that charge less APR than that.

I was looking at this the other day and if you book online they even want to charge you £2.50 per ticket for a "card fee" when you aren't actually using your card but taking out a plan.

Even worse if as I do you buy a car park ticket while that could also go on the plan there was another £2.50 card fee for that as well.

So for me the extra charges for the payment plan would have been £27.50.

Ignoring the car park the cost of this so called "0%" payment plan would actually be for me about 5% of the purchase price of the two tickets I buy.

It's a rip off.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I've heard that a few people have been refused their application for some reason. The new company is now doing credit checks or something!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

josie andrews wrote:I've heard that a few people have been refused their application for some reason. The new company is now doing credit checks or something!
Sorted ours the other day online, had no problems what so ever
jobo

Post by jobo »

DaveO wrote:

I was looking at this the other day and if you book online they even want to charge you £2.50 per ticket for a "card fee" when you aren't actually using your card but taking out a plan.

Even worse if as I do you buy a car park ticket while that could also go on the plan there was another £2.50 card fee for that as well.

Ignoring the car park the cost of this so called "0%" payment plan would actually be for me about 5% of the purchase price of the two tickets I buy.

It's a rip off.
Puzzles me why they try and put a positive spin by saying the payment plan is interest free, when itclearly isn't.

It's tantamount to lieing.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Don't be silly. Our club acts with integrity. Look at Ben Flower! Obviously fans are a different matter :exc:
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

jobo wrote:
DaveO wrote:

It's a rip off.
Puzzles me why they try and put a positive spin by saying the payment plan is interest free, when itclearly isn't.

No credit plans are interest free!

If they were, there would be none as there would be no profits for the companies and loan shrks running them.

For example, in the case of a mortgage for a house or a loan for a car, they simply extend the payback period which means you end up paying more than you would if you were to paid a deposit.

In other words, the less you pay upfront, the longer you pay back, the more you pay back.

All part of Rip Off Britain!

The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
jobo wrote:
DaveO wrote: I have credit cards that charge less APR than that.

It's a rip off.

No credit plans are interest free!

If they were, there would be none as there would be no profits for the companies and loan shrks running them.

For example, in the case of a mortgage for a house or a loan for a car, they simply extend the payback period which means you end up paying more than you would if you were to paid a deposit.

In other words, the less you pay upfront, the longer you pay back, the more you pay back.

All part of Rip Off Britain!

I always come to Wiganwarriorsfans.com for sound financial advice. :eusa18:
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

It's cost me £20 to set this up for 4 season tickets, tbh I don't care eight payments is better than one big one. No one is being forced to buy one or use this method
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Look Out for Your Renewal Pack

Wigan Warriors fans have started to receive their 2015 Season Ticket renewal packs via post over the last couple of days.

As part of the NEW ERA for Rugby League, season ticket packages for the 2015 campaign will include all of the Warriors home matches during the regular season and Super 8's stage. As well as more games, packages also include all of the most popular benefits, such as discount on replica shirts and Magic Weekend tickets, plus lots more.

Loyal fans can also share their experience with whoever they call family with the new 'Family and Friends' season ticket packages, which are more inclusive than ever before - and can chose to pay over 8 months via the new 0% Interest Season Ticket Payment Plan.

Before renewals packs arrive, supporters can get all of the information that they need by visiting their personalised Season Ticket website by logging in using their surname and client code at members.wiganwarriors.com

*Some renewal packs may have been posted before fans had already renewed their seats.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... 3cV5oJJ.99