Dave Whelan and racism ?

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Dave Whelan and racism ?

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Plus wasn't it scientifically proven that the entire human race originated in Africa?
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

This country as gone to the dogs and will never recover , just look at what is the most poipular male name now

Nuff said
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

sc74

Post by sc74 »

[/quote]

Nice post

We are a nation of immigrants from way back in history.[/quote]

Cheers CP, I enjoy reading your posts, you obviously know plenty and appear to have an intelligent, healthy, balanced and well rounded outlook.

Some people could have an argument in a phone box.

I've asked before, why can't people treat each other with a bit more respect? Like you would if speaking in person, it's a lot healthier and way more productive.

:smil: :smil: :smil:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I think the internet is just like driving in terms of behaviour etc How many people behave differently behind a steering wheel than how they would normally do so.

Sport is a passionate subject and I am no role model. I believe though you have to show balance and try not to focus on the poster rather the content. Nobodys perfect though.
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

If anyone should take offence it's surely the Irish and Scousers....honestly you have to think before you speak these days in case you offend some group or other...
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

[quote="sc74"]Thank You TBW, in my opinion WW sees/reads what he wants.
He gets upsets when people are 'sarcastic' towards him, he realised that he was wrong re. Salford (for example) and takes his admission onto another post.
He treats others with what I consider to bordering on contempt.
Anger management issues perhaps?
This is supposed to be a family site of Wigan fans, is it not?
And by the way WW, my wife is non-EU, our son waas born in a foreign land, I've lived and worked in the developing world since 2005 and I'm leaving Dubai for Iraq tomorrow morning, so don't even go there.

And being a Teacher, you will of course be a expert on anger management?

As for going to places like Dubai and Iraq, I won't as like other more sensible people, I have got more oil in my can than go to middle east countries including sheikdoms which are still barbaric!

I value my life more than money!

sc74

Post by sc74 »

Get over yourself WW.
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

sc74 wrote:Get over yourself WW.
Don't bother sc74....as usual WW will totally ignore the main point of the argument and just use the bit he can twist for his own gratification, ie ignoring the part about your wife and responding that he would never go to Dubai etc.
Back on topic
As Wigan forever said the reason nothing will make a difference and the PC brigade can always get on their high horse is because others can decide what someone MIGHT be offended by in their OPINION. Language and the use of it is constantly evolving, DW is of an age where the usage of certain words did not have the same nuance as today. IMO he did not appreciate the interpretation of others
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Cheers, I have found through experience that people with attitudes like that have something missing from their lives.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

sc74 wrote:Cheers, I have found through experience that people with attitudes like that have something missing from their lives.

And I have found from experience that not all teachers are good ones!