Vs cas

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mario

Re: Vs cas

Post by mario »

KOOCH wrote:Careful what you say chaps or you will upset some of the Wane can't do anything wrong brigade.But it's still early in the game.
3 finals in 3 years. Must have something going for him.
Lets sack him after 4 games though, or maybe we can ignore all the idiots, who like last season slagged him off, before he took us to the grand final.
But obviously it would have been his fault Flowers did what he did.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Caboosegg wrote:As much as I would like a come back the commentators on wish fm are dreaming :)

Smith missed both kicking attempts
Smith is not good enough for Wigan.
On current form, Ness Flowers is good enough for Wigan!
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: 42 14 what is going on?

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Ed Osmond wrote:Totally shocked by the result against Cas.
Need explanation from Wiganers who know what is going on.
I can take a loss but not a hiding like that.
Listen to CPW then. Let's see how the people who rubbish his comments explain this farce of a performance!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

Kittwazzer wrote:
Caboosegg wrote:As much as I would like a come back the commentators on wish fm are dreaming :)

Smith missed both kicking attempts
Smith is not good enough for Wigan.
On current form, Ness Flowers is good enough for Wigan!
True. At least he played with passion, I am not sure what Smith brings to this team. Having said that, he is getting no help from his forwards.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Listen to CPW then. Let's see how the people who rubbish his comments explain this farce of a performance!
That would be the same CPW who last season confidently predicted that Salford would:

Finish top of Super League

Win a Final

Get to a Final

Make Top 8

????
shaunedwardsfanclub

Kittwazzer wrote:
That would be the same CPW who last season confidently predicted that Salford would:

Finish top of Super League

Win a Final

Get to a Final

Make Top 8

????
I know you have issues with the guy but a lot of what he says makes sense. I am concerned about my team and at the moment we are an absolute shambles!
PaulC

Re: Here we go again

Post by PaulC »

cpwigan wrote:Its hard to even bother typing after such a loss.
This! I'm going to bed, what a waste of a journey I had today ????
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

mario wrote:
KOOCH wrote:Careful what you say chaps or you will upset some of the Wane can't do anything wrong brigade.But it's still early in the game.
3 finals in 3 years. Must have something going for him.
Lets sack him after 4 games though, or maybe we can ignore all the idiots, who like last season slagged him off, before he took us to the grand final.
But obviously it would have been his fault Flowers did what he did.
Another from the lets stick our head in the sand and ignore whats happening on the field.I don't care what happened in the past other than I along with everyone else enjoyed the silverware it's what is happening now that concerns me.Coaches come and go.Some bring results and some do not.I'm not a sentimentalist.If things are going wrong I will tell you it is going wrong I will tell you that you can paper over the cracks but the cracks will reappear.I think. Just my opinion.It's all going tits up.Oh and by the way before quoting the Ben Flower incident.Try reading my earlier posts on the incident regarding Ben before throwing that in the ring.If you don't like what I post.Then my answer is not only to you but to the other white stick brigade.( I support the Team not the coach.)If the coach cannot put things right then he should be under scrutiny.If I do something wrong at work I expect to be pulled over the coals until I put it right not applauded by my employers.I will read the opinions of other posters though I might not always agree with them.And on the evidence of the last few games things are not right.If you choose to believe everything is rosey in the camp then god help our team.
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Well said KOOCH.
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

Too many years of replacing quality players with average\cheap ones is coming back to bite us, as some have predicted for some time.

Charnley is playing like his head is away and from what I've heard he will be. Gelling is simply no where near good enough, an awful centre and an an awful defender. Bowen has been largely awful since day 1 and stifles our play. Williams is not ready yet to be our no.1 Stand Off and our pack is too lightweight.