hospitality

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
furby666

hospitality

Post by furby666 »

Does anyone knows what happens to men age era- 30 plus add beer they become nursery children .They come along re-- hospitality they know nothing about rl they do not even know the teams let alone the players.Ok there firms bring money into the club but at what cost to real supporters who are there all season not one or two matches who spend all there time too and fro to the bar the toilet.I find this not just frustrating but to be honestly bloody angry they are up and down if you let them ofcourse I find my self being back at nursery were I was manager and my children behaved better. Who are considered more important the true fans who are there every match year in year out or firms with males who become children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??
To have my details taken off when all I did was to correct someone who was being insulting to me!Yet his comments are ok?Why? Then I receive note from J. Andrews suggesting I was not being truthful what would be the point of that? Thisis all wrong I look at some comments on here and the words used leave a lot to be desired but they are ok and mine are all removed. Unfair and calling me a liar I am not a liar and stronly object to her attitude!!!
keptinthedarkfans

Re: hospitality

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

What do you suggest we do don't let anyone on ground who does not watch or knows any thing about rugby. Do away with hospitality?I honestly can't see what your gripe is.I have end seats in east stand and get up at least 6 times a game to let children past someone going to toilet or drinks.And these are season ticket holders.It is part of culture of a all seater stadium and does not bother me.I would sooner have these people comming past me than have empty seets all around me.
Just another point I have been on a few hospitality trips both in boxes where you drink in there and never leave.The other is you can't take drink outside and they have a drink ready for you at half time and was under the impression the bar was shut till half time and full time.Am I wrong?
furby666

Post by furby666 »

Feel free to over react----I did not say do not let people in who do not know or understand rugby.But it is not too much to expect male adults to act there age and not there shoe size?I am a season ticket holder also and in the west stand. Possibly we may get more of these people there.Perhaps I have touched a nerve you seem keen to defend these men who act their shoe size.It is great to watch my team Wigan without missing parts of it due to hospitality persons carrying 4 pints each. Then their bladders cannot cope neither can their brains. I travel quite a distance to see Wigan not to see the back of someones head!!
To have my details taken off when all I did was to correct someone who was being insulting to me!Yet his comments are ok?Why? Then I receive note from J. Andrews suggesting I was not being truthful what would be the point of that? Thisis all wrong I look at some comments on here and the words used leave a lot to be desired but they are ok and mine are all removed. Unfair and calling me a liar I am not a liar and stronly object to her attitude!!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

furby666 wrote:Feel free to over react----I did not say do not let people in who do not know or understand rugby.But it is not too much to expect male adults to act there age and not there shoe size?I am a season ticket holder also and in the west stand. Possibly we may get more of these people there.Perhaps I have touched a nerve you seem keen to defend these men who act their shoe size.It is great to watch my team Wigan without missing parts of it due to hospitality persons carrying 4 pints each. Then their bladders cannot cope neither can their brains. I travel quite a distance to see Wigan not to see the back of someones head!!
Please try & not be argumentative.

You had a reply to your post by another forum member with their view on the opening topic. That's what you wanted, someone else's view/opinion.

Thanks
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
furby666

Post by furby666 »

I felt I was being mis quoted by what the person said I was only trying to correct it sorry for trying to get it corrected!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

furby666 wrote:I felt I was being mis quoted by what the person said I was only trying to correct it sorry for trying to get it corrected!
Okay, no problem :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan