penalties or rugby??

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
No straw damn us

Re: penalties or rugby??

Post by No straw damn us »

Just to put things into perspective, Wigan are not the most penalised team in Superleague. The team that sits on top of the table have conceded only ONE fewer penalty than Wigan.
furby666

Post by furby666 »

I would just like to clear a few issues I said Wigan were one of the teams with high penalties. Also thank you to the person who actually believes I have Parkinsons I have had this terrible illness for 11yrs but I refuse to let it win.As for the person who thinks anyone would claim to have this illness if did not well sad comes to mind.
To have my details taken off when all I did was to correct someone who was being insulting to me!Yet his comments are ok?Why? Then I receive note from J. Andrews suggesting I was not being truthful what would be the point of that? Thisis all wrong I look at some comments on here and the words used leave a lot to be desired but they are ok and mine are all removed. Unfair and calling me a liar I am not a liar and stronly object to her attitude!!!
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

cpwigan wrote:Calm down folks, TB made his comment in good faith it was not personal. Furby clarified why his post was as it was. Sorted. Nothing personal either way.
The problem is CP I dislike bullies, of which every forum has and this one has no shortage. Some folk go out of their way to be "cock of the class" on here which brings the worst out of me and I tend to respond in kind.
The fact that an apology will be given in person is a likely that pots will be heading to the DW this year.
My comment that tbw didn't get pd some time in the future was sincere as I have experienced at close quarters the ramifications.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield